Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hey kid, wanna know how over it is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
If by some miracle a foid want a relationship with you, you and her start dating and everything, all nice, all fine, but now it is the time for her to show you for her friends and family, no it wont be irl it will be like it is today, with photos in social media.

So do you think that this photo will be good? And How many photos will need to be taken for you to look at least half decent?

If you imagined all your photos with her being a disaster it's over, foids live for validation in social media, someone that needs to take 100 photos in 100 angles to select one that looked at least tolerable will never have a relationship with a foid in these days

I look so fucking ugly in photos, in every single one of them i look like a retard. I hate taking photos...

I look so fucking ugly in photos, in every single one of them i look like a retard. I hate taking photos...
it's over friend, the only way would be to find a foid with no social media, but all of them have instagram, facebook or some other shit

it's over friend, the only way would be to find a foid with no social media, but all of them have instagram, facebook or some other shit
might have to use one of them snapchat filters or some shit, they seem to make me look better

You need to be photogenic to be accepted into pussyville.. pretty much this

>Implying we will get gf
sorry boyo it is not possible

might have to use one of them snapchat filters or some shit, they seem to make me look better
You have snapchat? I’d kill myself if I had snapchat, way to much sui fuel

she will see my pepe

You have snapchat? I’d kill myself if I had snapchat, way to much sui fuel
I used to have it a few months back, filters were pretty good ngl

i look worse in photos than i do in real life

You mentioned meeting family. Lol the family would all talk bad about you behind your back.

"My dear stacy, why do you have to do this to yourself ? You can do much better!"

-Every family and friends of a girl dating a short or ethnic or ugly male.

if she is at least infatuated with you it won't matter, she'll make excuses like i've seen before, where if the chadlite had a blunt she said it wasn't lit and it was just for show, or if he had terrible teeth she just took 1000 pics of him with his mouth always closed, it's whatever, just become the type of guy who can get a relationship br0

If by some miracle a foid want a relationship with you, you and her start dating and everything, all nice, all fine, but now it is the time for her to show you for her friends and family, no it wont be irl it will be like it is today, with photos in social media.

So do you think that this photo will be good? And How many photos will need to be taken for you to look at least half decent?

If you imagined all your photos with her being a disaster it's over, foids live for validation in social media, someone that needs to take 100 photos in 100 angles to select one that looked at least tolerable will never have a relationship with a foid in these days
Photopill destroys any hope.