Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey I'm a girl

C

Confused

Banned
-
Hey uh I'm an 18 year old girl (or femoid as y'all would call me) and I've been reading these threads for a while and I want yall to know that:

you dont have to have a 13 inch dick...in my experience 6'' is more than enough

its okay that youre a virgin if you find a girl that isn't just looking to fuck, she'll be willing to teach you. A blank slate is actually better bc she can teach you what she likes tailored to her.

you dont have to be at least 6 feet tall.. the tallest guy I've ever dated was 5'9

as long as you're interesting and hygenic it doesn't matter what you look like

Overall your ideas of what girls want or like are very flawed.

I've seen some of the pictures that you guys post of yourselves calling them ugly and rating them 2s and 3s and they're actually not bad or even kind of cute....think more 4.5-6.5. Zyros (without the filters) is a 6.5-7 imo...and some of the pics of 'chads'  you post aren't all that attractive. I think being too tall is intimidating as I'm only 5'4. 

lots of you guys are very talented and are great at drawing props.

Before you call me Gambler or a troll or a landwhale, I'm not. I would like to think I'm a Stacy but who am I to say. 

Anyway, this is probably a bad idea but I felt that you guys are stressing yourselves out  about a lot of things you don't need to be and I hope I could relieve some of that. A lot of you guys are also way too young to be relegating yourselves to such a depressing state, most of you are younger than 25 and thats way too young to give up. I'm the first one in my friend group of 12 girls to have had sex and we are all 18 or older and in uni. There's still lots of time and you aren't screwed if you don't fuck before highschool, thats just silly. 

Just don't give up yet as if you've sentenced yourself to inceldom you're sure to stay there. 

AND ONCE AGAIN WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE VIRGINS...IF WE LOVE YOU ITS ABOUT MORE THAN SEX and if you've fucked more than like 20 girls like you think most chads have we wouldn't wanna sleep with you anyway...might catch something  :sick:

I hope this made some of you feel better in anyway. I expect to get banned now so uh bye bye.

Have sex with me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Want to hookup? I'm the guy in the avi

Tellem--T said:
Want to hookup? I'm the guy in the avi

Fuck off I saw her first,were gonna get married and have 8incel babies.

Post a pic of you with your username. You can black out your face, just showing your frame. Just prove you're female. Because it's more likely you're a male troll.

Richard spencer said:
Fuck off I saw her first,were gonna get married and have 8incel babies.

We came at the same time

please talk to me

NoCuckZone said:
Post a pic of you with your username.  You can black out your face, just showing your frame.  Just prove you're female.  Because it's more likely you're a male troll.

Tellem--T said:
We came at the same time

Establish a pecking order T.  You're the big wolf and the big wolf eats first.  I'll have sloppy seconds and he can get the scraps.

St.Tropez said:
Be my gf tbh.

You had 15 gf  fuck off and leave some for me nigger

NoCuckZone said:
Establish a pecking order T.  You're the big wolf and the big wolf eats first.  I'll have sloppy seconds and he can get the scraps.

Agreed I need to assert dominance

Richard spencer said:
We shall duel at high noon for m'lady.

Or we can just ask her who she wants to fuck first

Confused said:
Hey uh I'm an 18 year old girl (or femoid as y'all would call me) and I've been reading these threads for a while and I want yall to know that:

its okay that youre a virgin if you find a girl that isn't just looking to fuck, she'll be willing to teach you. A blank slate is actually better bc she can teach you what she likes tailored to her.

you dont have to be at least 6 feet tall.. the tallest guy I've ever dated was 5'9

I've seen some of the pictures that you guys post of yourselves calling them ugly and rating them 2s and 3s and they're actually not bad or even kind of cute....think more 4.5-6.5. Zyros (without the filters) is a 6.5-7 imo...and some of the pics of 'chads'  you post aren't all that attractive. I think being too tall is intimidating as I'm only 5'4. 

Before you call me Gambler or a troll or a landwhale, I'm not. I would like to think I'm a Stacy but who am I to say. 

Anyway, this is probably a bad idea but I felt that you guys are stressing yourselves out  about a lot of things you don't need to be and I hope I could relieve some of that. A lot of you guys are also way too young to be relegating yourselves to such a depressing state, most of you are younger than 25 and thats way too young to give up. I'm the first one in my friend group of 12 girls to have had sex and we are all 18 or older and in uni. There's still lots of time and you aren't screwed if you don't fuck before highschool, thats just silly. 

Just don't give up yet as if you've sentenced yourself to inceldom you're sure to stay there. 

AND ONCE AGAIN WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE VIRGINS...IF WE LOVE YOU ITS ABOUT MORE THAN SEX and if you've fucked more than like 20 girls like you think most chads have we wouldn't wanna sleep with you anyway...might catch something  :sick:

I hope this made some of you feel better in anyway. I expect to get banned now so uh bye bye.

Lmao at this fucking retard. Get banned scum

The broad probably got spooked.

Sorry, I just wanted to let you guys know some important facts. btw Blackops2cel looks cute with that makeup lmao.

NoCuckZone said:
The broad probably got spooked.

Richard spencer scared her off

We are a bunch of thirsty virgins,not going to lie my heart was beating fast I thought I was going to finally ascend

If serious; GET BANNED BITCH

If not; enjoy your stay xD!!

Confused said:
Sorry, I just wanted to let you guys know some important facts. btw Blackops2cel looks cute with that makeup lmao.

Pls fuck a nigga

Confused said:

So it's me you wanna fuck?  Ok prove you're female.  I still think you have a cock tbh.

Confused said:

Tehee he does doesn't he? 
<3

Confused said:

Troll. He looks disgusting.

NoCuckZone said:
Confused said:
So it's me you wanna fuck? Ok prove you're female. I still think you have a cock tbh.
Some girls do have a feminine cock it is still legit.

This is truly pathetic reading some of you stupid faggots' posts. Oh my god it's a female oh my god!!!! You people are fucking pathetic. As bad as those losers on the Misc and Lookism faggot. Fuck this stupid bitch, and I hope she gets burned alive.

MODS. BAN HER.

I'm sick of women making shit up constantly for attention. She's so full of lies that while reading this nonsense I had to take a massive dump. Just a daily reminder unless she finds you attractive she will never give any of us attention, or a chance. They all want Chad. And you're all pathetic in the end for falling for their ruse. Blackpilled? Yeah right. Bluepilled faggots.

Confused said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
If serious; GET BANNED BITCH
If not; enjoy your stay xD!!
ban me bitch

Just lol at your strong delusion and self-inflated ego. Real Stacies don't know reddit, so you're not a Stacy. Stacy-lite? Probably.

NoCuckZone said:
So it's me you wanna fuck?  Ok prove you're female.  I still think you have a cock tbh.

Doesn't matter you fucked trannies before

Ban this bitch she won't fuck me or send nudes, waste of existence

NoCuckZone said:

That's too much work and it's late also y'all are tech geniuses I dont wanna give you too much. Believe me and feel better or don't [font=arial, sans-serif]¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I tried. [/font]

Wait how are you not banned yet?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Just lol at your strong delusion and self-inflated ego. Real Stacies don't know reddit, so you're not a Stacy. Stacy-lite? Probably.

Could be.. sounds about right.

Slashman said:
Wait how are you not banned yet?

'Cause the cuckmods are PMing her right now hoping for a shot with her. KEK.

Or they just haven't seen this yet.

swUdRRl.jpg

High tier cope, just wait till chad walks up to you and you'll be slobbering on his cock in no time.

Anyways how is this still up mods ban this bitch back to Instagram.

It's hilarious how you guys believe it all when trolls say they're girls. Major kek tbh.

lol DW i'll delete the account myself. Jeez try to help some people out...

Get raped, cunt.

How-to-Change-IP-Address-if-You-Get-Banned.jpg

Confused said:

I honestly don't get why females would even consider coming to this place. Do they have to invade every God damn space? 

It pisses me off to see posts like these, and honestly the little solace that your post provides barely makes up for the shit most of the people here have been through. The fact that you speak out of your personal experience of being a female doesn't constitute for the rest of your degenerate kind, you might be alright but the majority of females wouldn't bat an eye to most of the people here.

I really don't know what you tried by coming here. But in the grand scheme of things, it won't change any of our circumstances.

Confused said:

You can help us by fucking us u stupid whore

6 is above average so this doesn't make a difference

Slashman said:
I honestly don't get why females would even consider coming to this place. Do they have to invade every God damn space? 

It pisses me off to see posts like these, and honestly the little solace that your post provides barely makes up for the shit most of the people here have been through. The fact that you speak out of your personal experience of being a female doesn't constitute for the rest of your degenerate kind, you might be alright but the majority of females wouldn't bat an eye to most of the people here.

I really don't know what you tried by coming here. But in the grand scheme of things, it won't change any of our circumstances.

Well it will change someones circumstances if she becomes his gf tbh

Your level of stupidity just doesn't go with being that closed minded

Cucktears male faggot posing as a female making sure to type LOL in his posts to come off as female,

Confused said:

I knew he was a fakecel lol

Slashman said:

Exactly hoes like this piss me off more than anything. Just wait till they get a look at us in real life and than these whores won't be saying the same thing. They like to act all pure here to get attention but in real life they are the exact same as every other degenerate slut. She says she doesn't mind us but I bet she has only ever interacted with normies and up because she would never waste her time with a real Incel. And lets say she is telling the truth an irregularity doesn't represent the norm, in the end of the day most females are chad worshipping pieces of shit. 

And now im angry as fuck thanks a lot bitch. Leave this fucking site and hop back on chads dick already.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
'Cause the cuckmods are PMing her right now hoping for a shot with her. KEK.

Imagine the cuck mods after trying on her find out it's gambler lmaooo

Confused said:

just have sex with the incels here and stop the next Elliot Rodger lol.. you will be proud of yourself.. your name will be written in Gold: the girl who eliminated inceldom!  :p

Thanks for making me feel better, hop on my greasy dick now.

zebracrossing said:
Imagine the cuck mods after trying on her find out it's gambler lmaooo

just have sex with the incels here and stop the next Elliot Rodger lol.. you will be proud of yourself.. your name will be written in Gold: the girl who eliminated inceldom!  :p

KEK. Gambler stepped up his alt game

OBVIOUS TROLLS