Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hey Guys, I'm Watchc'all Would Call a Chad

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
Just work on your personalities bro

Attachments

• soyboy.png
    soyboy.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 98
God I hate you

Cope, he's still NT and has enough money to betabux a used-up roastie, you have none of those.

Cope, he's still NT and has enough money to betabux a used-up roastie, you have none of those.

I'm rich, it's just at my age women don't care about money.

You would be basically doing that if you bought a high-status car :feelsokman:. You should carmax with your money.

I could drive my dads mercedez around but most girls in my area are rich too so it wouldn't impress them.

Nope. This is what you call a Chad.

Images 20

Hey :incel:, I'm what you would call :chad:
:soy::fire:

It's not his fault, I think he legit has autism
I dont care, he has straight up bragged about his height on a thread for manlets, lied about where he lives, lies about how hes super social he is by claiming to go to parties and getting approached by a drunk 5/10 foid, and giving speeches in front of crowds and supposedly being hilarious then he claims he has no friends and is anti social, lies about being Smart and educated/rich enough to run for mayor olny to contradict himself and say he is low IQ.
@NEETAndTidy probably knows why I hate this guy so much.

I dont care, he has straight up bragged about his height on a thread for manlets, lied about where he lives, lies about how hes super social he is by claiming to go to parties and getting approached by a drunk 5/10 foid, and giving speeches in front of crowds and supposedly being hilarious then he claims he has no friends and is anti social, lies about being Smart and educated/rich enough to run for mayor olny to contradict himself and say he is low IQ.
@NEETAndTidy probably knows why I hate this guy so much.
Hes a menace to society and a fakecel troll

Just High-Fashion Guccimaxx with your dads money.