Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey goys, wanna know the future? JEWISH PSYOP IMMINENT

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
FB IMG 1565467845083

Cannot, still on 30 days block in kikebook

Saying the Jews did sandy hook is an insult to Adam Lanza

Saying the Jews did sandy hook is an insult to Adam Lanza
Lanza, like all of us, was only an incel because of Jewish ideas like feminism that are designed to destabilise a society
@jackwolfskin999

Attachments

• 55-Jewish-Feminists.jpg
    55-Jewish-Feminists.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 30
Given how brazenly they killed Epstein off, I wonder if they really care to hide anything anymore.

Given how brazenly they killed Epstein off, I wonder if they really care to hide anything anymore.
They dont care anymore, they know people are retards that will get fed whatever there is. They dont even hide anymore, they know people are too stupid.

They're so powerful (they own 99% of western media, governments and wealth, they own the Internet and all of social media) that they don't have to care any more. Not only that, western society is so ravaged by communism, feminism, immigration and general juden bluepill cancer that we can't even fight back, so why should they care?

It's not a cohencidence that the bluepill and the juden hexagram are both blue

Maybe an incident with Iran?

They dont care anymore, they know people are retards that will get fed whatever there is. They dont even hide anymore, they know people are too stupid.
Reason number 10909 why I hate humanity

People are stupid because the Jews have lowered IQ by promoting interbreeding with subhuman Africans and by poisoning our food and water supplies with MSG, transfats and T-inhibitors.

How did this smart billionaire not have a killswitch that releases all the blackmail he collected if they executed him?
People are stupid because the Jews have lowered IQ by promoting interbreeding with subhuman Africans and by poisoning our food and water supplies with MSG, transfats and T-inhibitors.
High iq. And (((ssri's)))

How did this smart billionaire not have a killswitch that releases all the blackmail he collected if they executed him?
Maybe he did, but the Jews own and control the Internet so they can stop the spread of it.

Very true, even with all that I still see ZERO excuses for allowing things to get to this point. The masses are SELFISH, apathetic, IGNORant, pieces of absolute shit.

Very true, even with all that I still see ZERO excuses for allowing things to get to this point. The masses are SELFISH, apathetic, IGNORant, pieces of absolute shit.
I agree, they deserve to be overran by the nigger hordes or enslaved to the kikes.

You cant blame them, when they are being fed propaganda and whatnot they will eventually believe in lies. But its worrying how they can do blatant shit like this and people are still sheep retards.

Maybe he did, but the Jews own and control the Internet so they can stop the spread of it.
He could've uploaded it to the dark web, and sent it automatically to many different independent journalists.

He could've uploaded it to the dark web, and sent it automatically to many different independent journalists.
Maybe he did, but all those independent journalists might just end up shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times if any leak could be traced back to them. I fucking hope Epstein had a setup though, just out of spite.

You cant blame them, when they are being fed propaganda and whatnot they will eventually believe in lies. But its worrying how they can do blatant shit like this and people are still sheep retards.
I will though.

i wonder if something will happen. Ill just have to wait and see

If normies wake up about the epstein case its an actuall chance society chaos will be caused

Aug 11 is numerology important somehow. I predict then.

Today is aug 10.

See you tomorrow!

They're so powerful (they own 99% of western media, governments and wealth, they own the Internet and all of social media) that they don't have to care any more. Not only that, western society is so ravaged by communism, feminism, immigration and general juden bluepill cancer that we can't even fight back, so why should they care?

It's not a cohencidence that the bluepill and the juden hexagram are both blue

i know future, i will rope

OOOYYYYYVEEEEEYYYYYYY SHEKELCELS

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_230108.jpg
    IMG_20190811_230108.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 10
Believe me, go... I mean, mister.

I dont have any plans, do you? Mr goy.