Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey BrazilianSigma

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★
I see you there, lurking this forum, scanning the scraps of text for something provocative to report back to your fellow warriors at IT.

It must be rewarding, spending every hour of every day obsessing over our little patch of land, waiting for something to pop up that'll grant you a few measly likes from effeminate Redditors on coffee break at their beanbag filled tech. startups. A little graphic, or story, something you don't understand, or simply won't understand.

I know you want to be hated by us, but in fact you're doing more for our cause than you can imagine, I struggle to believe you're anything other than a double agent.

I realise it must be tough, accepting you are the one thing you've built yourself up as hating, defecting seems inconceivable now, too many denialcels clinging to your teets, waiting for a little anger to well up and for them to suckle it.

I suppose you have to make your own decisions, brother.

EuzqJ3A

You are on here all the time make an account and join us

Imagine being that obsessed with incels. His life must be pretty shit.

Graycel trying to statusmaxx.

He is the truecel saint

Ei, Brazilian sigma, vá arranjar um trabalho, seu macaco do caralho, hue.

BrazilianChadma.

What a fucking dumbass

He imbibed too much soya de macaco

Last edited:
its funny cause i remember there was a normie thread that was on our side and saying inceltears was just as bad as us and that brazilliansigma was a fucking loser and sad case literally spending 16/7 of his week copying and pasting/ screenshotting random shit incels say on the internet
BrazilianChadma.
cuckma

its funny cause i remember there was a normie thread that was on our side and saying inceltears was just as bad as us and that brazilliansigma was a fucking loser and sad case literally spending 16/7 of his week copying and pasting/ screenshotting random shit incels say on the internet

cuckma
Can anyone link this?

he’s the biggest coper in the history of the world let him cope bro

Truly an inspiration to the paltry copers found here

Can anyone link this?
second this, god damn it i really do wish i could remember/ find the link atm. It was fucking hilarious.

I can't even fathom how he is proud of lurking and screenshooting the comments.

Last edited:
So fucking predictable, he posted it within two hours

Sigma is irrelevant, I can honestly care less about him along with the other users of IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back