Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hey Brazilian Lardass I have some questions for you

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Can you tell us exactly why are you doing what you do? Seriously man, posting 20+ times EVERY day only about one single thing. I won't ask you about your obsession with us, just why do you do this? Do you get paid per each post? Because otherwise I can't really see any other reason why you do this. I understand that you are a Neet, but seriously, don't you ever get bored? Seriously bro, it's not good for you and I'm being as real as I can be with you. Don't you have any friends? Probably not, but you do have a family, someone must be paying for your food and bills. Are you proud of what you do? Are your parents proud of you? I'm asking because most of US have a few friends, a job or we are at least in college. What's the deal with you bro? And please answer me seriously, don't answer in a short low IQ sentence, like you do all your captions. Answer honestly (if you can, of course). I just want to know, and probably everyone wants to know what are your motives? What's the reward, or even potential reward for what you do? Do you think a woman will message you and want to be with you? Cause that's not gonna happen, trust me. Just tell us something relevant bro

Screenshot my dick

"Don't feed the troll"

inb4 he posts this with "look at that evil misogynistic inkwell! ban .co now!!"

We cant save cucktears

I like BSigma, he's helping us spread the blackpill around the internet. Besides, if that's what he likes to do with his free time (even if it stretches from the moment he wakes up to the moment he sleeps), then let the man cope in peace.

Probably not, but you do have a family, someone must be paying for your food and bills.
There was a post back on braincels and someone on the comments was saying what he knew about him. He is 31 years old, 188cm (6'2") tall, has a 138 IQ, has back pains and therefore NEETbux from the government. He lives in UK.

I like BSigma, he's helping us spread the blackpill around the internet. Besides, if that's what he likes to do with his free time (even if it stretches from the moment he wakes up to the moment he sleeps), then let the man cope in peace.

Funny as fuck

There was a post back on braincels and someone on the comments was saying what he knew about him. He is 31 years old, 188cm (6'2") tall, has a 138 IQ, has back pains and therefore NEETbux from the government. He lives in UK.
How does he know the IQ?!

IT wont touch this.

IT wont touch this.
I think they would. Its too personal
inb4 he posts this with "look at that evil misogynistic inkwell! ban .co now!!"

We cant save cucktears
Lol, I don't want to save them. I just want to know how tf can a man stay litteraly all day just doing one single thing at the computer. Lol, after 2 hours of playing video games I just get bored. And I love video games

Nah, the IQ thing and the height thing were already known long ago. I haven't seen him confirm the claims though.
The only clear thing about him is that he's a Neet. That's obvious, the rest is just speculation. I've also seen a comment on braincels from someone saying he's from Philadelphia. So there's just speculation

Don't give attention to the retard.

He wants a pat on the head from a landwhale like the good boy bitch dog that he is.

brazilian is gay

Don't attack my boy. He's a sleepercel and has done more to spread the truth thanyone else.