Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey Boys, Look What I Got Here!

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

How much do you want to bet the person who wrote this is a man?

vlcsnap-2017-09-16-01h11m19s406.png

If you got the reference in the title

checkerboard-cookies-chihayafuru.jpg

Aw the title got me thinking this was gonna be a pic of you and your long awaited waifu.

>(1m 3f)

Attachments

• 1528666702770.jpg
    1528666702770.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 60
Where's the tl;dr?

Where's the tl;dr?

Foid gets send to nut house, so cuck wants to take care of her kids while psycho Chad is pounding her in the psych ward.

Foid gets send to nut house, so cuck wants to take care of her kids while psycho Chad is pounding her in the psych ward.
I'd take care of the girls if I could marry her when they reached 12.

Foid failed to kill herself in previous attempts.

00773801_1.jpg

wouldn't Blazing Saddles be western filth we should abstain from Zesto?

IMG 6217

It's all about the era pill. Just ask @Hunter

Everything before 2010 is tolerable.

That's why I don't think I had a shameful childhood I watched some Ed Edd n Eddy and Samurai Jack in addition to Toonami @TomathonClancy

No mention of chad in the story , why are you adding things up.

I cannot feel sympathy for women

Meh can't really hate the guy, he probably genuinely likes the kids and will care for them more than their whore of a mother, he isn't being much of a cuck, since he's not with the female , but what does make him the cuck is trying to move in with the whore to father the children without any benefits if it's just him alone it's ok but if it's with the whore than a big nono, he might even get something out of it 3f :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

jfl at being depressed playing on tutorial mode, really takes a piece of trash to not appreciate their situation

single mother hard at work :feelstastyman: