Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heuristic: the louder a person is the more retarded it is

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
THATS NOT TRUEEE

Over for black people
Over for women
Over for LGBTs
Just began for incels

THATS NOT TRUEEE
There are exceptions that’s why it’s heuristic. There are loud people that are loud in a funny way but there are loud people who are loud for the sake of being loud

I'm a quiet person.
Heuristic: quieter people are usually more insightful and interesting but voicepill nerfs them and non NT pill. But there are some genuinely retarded quiet people. Quiet people generally absorb more and are better listeners

There are exceptions that’s why it’s heuristic. There are loud people that are loud in a funny way but there are loud people who are loud for the sake of being loud
Ik I did all caps to resemble me yelling because I'm a retard jfl

Heuristic: quieter people are usually more insightful and interesting but voicepill nerfs them and non NT pill. But there are some genuinely retarded quiet people
The quiet foid in you had a crush on in hs for example. Wasn't ever thinking of anything deep or insightful. She simply didn't talk because she had very few thoughts to voice.

The quiet foid in you had a crush on in hs for example. Wasn't ever thinking of anything deep or insightful. She simply didn't talk because she had very few thoughts to voice.
:feelskek::feelskek::yes:

Im smart normies are retard
people always angry for be percieved as menacing
im menacing while im quiet
im big brain:feelsLSD:
Silence and quiet is lifefuel. Ambience. I fucking hate loud things in general

Silence and quiet is lifefuel. Ambience. I fucking hate loud things in general
pretty annoying some retard not knowing how turn on a car at 4 am and the motor is broken and there you go, an fucking loud sound

pretty annoying some retard not knowing how turn on a car at 4 am and the motor is broken and there you go, an fucking loud sound
:feelskek: Why are niggas trying to drive at 4AM

Im quiet and im retarded

Heuristic: quieter people are usually more insightful and interesting but voicepill nerfs them and non NT pill. But there are some genuinely retarded quiet people. Quiet people generally absorb more and are better listeners

So to be NT, I have to be a super-extroverted faggot that's scared of not having anyone to talk to for a few hours?

So to be NT, I have to be a super-extroverted faggot that's scared of not having anyone to talk to for a few hours?
Not that extreme but yeah that’s the idea

Some people irl don’t know how to Stfu they just keep on talking and talking loudly