Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heterosexual rape is always humblebragging

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever someone tries to throw a pity party about being raped especially online on like r/twox I just roll my eyes IRL and think "boo hoo you had sex poor you"

I literally wish to be raped because imagine a person so into you that they cant resist fucking you

For women tho once they lose their virginity theyre worth less so they try to make it sound like its a bad thing or make false accusations so it wouldnt count

My biggest trigger is women trying to separate their rape and consensual virginitties, thats not how virginity works

BmuZ.gif

Once you have sex you ascend

That's true tbh.

Imagine being wanted so much you get Brutally fucked then and there

inb4 bluepillers skyrockets from 1 to 50

Cunts always cum when they get raped.
They love it!
:feelshaha:

Whenever someone tries to throw a pity party about being raped especially online on like r/twox I just roll my eyes IRL and think "boo hoo you had sex poor you"

I literally wish to be raped because imagine a person so into you that they cant resist fucking you

For women tho once they lose their virginity theyre worth less so they try to make it sound like its a bad thing or make false accusations so it wouldnt count

My biggest trigger is women trying to separate their rape and consensual virginitties, thats not how virginity works

BmuZ.gif

Once you have sex you ascend
If a foid were to “rape” me I hope she can run fast because I’m dragging her back for more

Bluepillers: 28

inb4 bluepillers skyrockets from 1 to 50
OP wants to be on IT it seems

You guys obsess over IT too much tbh, from making long back and forth arguments with them to doxxing and even knowing individual users

I really dont get it, I get it most are probably women but interacting with them wont get you laid any more than hitting up girls on r/gonewild will

Ive been capped three times and all of my posts were dumb AF

You guys obsess over IT too much tbh, from making long back and forth arguments with them to doxxing and even knowing individual users

I really dont get it, I get it most are probably women but interacting with them wont get you laid any more than hitting up girls on r/gonewild will

Ive been capped three times and all of my posts were dumb AF
i actually am not interested in doxxing them

Hi @stuttercel send me a pm I want to ask you something

I feel warmth at the idea of a foid being obsessed with me to that point

I feel warmth at the idea of a foid being obsessed with me to that point

They wont fuck you so its pointless

Its like paying for a girls onlyfans or chatting up a r/gonewild poster

That's horrible. Hate being a 26 yo incel virgin. Gotta pay a hooker. Too bad i'm unemployed

HA HA HA HA HA

lmao biggest cope in the world.

Women who lose their virginity continue to attract scores of men, and then they will eventually settle down with a guy who has a decent income and raise children.
You, on the other hand, will die alone poor and miserable.