Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He's what we might call a Chad...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Instachad

View: https://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/potbyc/instagram_is_simply_a_must_have_for_attracting_8s/

Last picture I posted on instagram was 2017. I have under 100 followers and following. It was already over for me but this is brutal. I never take pictures when I am out tbh I hate it. Obviously I am ugly af so I hate taking pics of myself, but even random shit im doing I never think to take a pic.

Larp. All my chadfishes had staceys dtf in just a few replies.

Larp. All my chadfishes had staceys dtf in just a few replies.
gigachad chadfish =/= typical chad. All the chadfish accounts I've seen use 99.9 percentile men. Using a 85-90 percentile chad is going to get many matches on tinder albeit not as many, but the woman is going to be far more likely to weed you out with height, status, social media, living with parents etc since you are infinitely more replaceable than Ian Somerhalder chadfish.

I rly think a low tier chad/chadlite tinder experiment would be useful for incels to see the difference betweeen 8s and 9s and 10s, because the difference is yuuge

gigachad chadfish =/= typical chad. All the chadfish accounts I've seen use 99.9 percentile men. Using a 85-90 percentile chad is going to get many matches on tinder albeit not as many, but the woman is going to be far more likely to weed you out with height, status, social media, living with parents etc since you are infinitely more replaceable than Ian Somerhalder chadfish.

I rly think a low tier chad/chadlite tinder experiment would be useful for incels to see the difference betweeen 8s and 9s and 10s, because the difference is yuuge
Yea I used Tyler Maher and Miro Cech for my chadfishes

stories from the basement

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back