Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hes still taIking to me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Screenshot 85

How is he an fakecel if he is a khhv at 26?

How is this even possible

Put him on ignore; ITcoper that is unable to accept the truth and will only pull you down as well by refusing to accept any of what you say... :feelsclown:

Sad that this level of brainwashing happens, but not entirely a surprise considering the inherently bluepilled nature of the modern West; though I didn't know you were a Robloxcel. :feelskek:

Put him on ignore; ITcoper that is unable to accept the truth and will only pull you down as well by refusing to accept any of what you say... :feelsclown:

Sad that this level of brainwashing happens, but not entirely a surprise considering the inherently bluepilled nature of the modern West; though I didn't know you were a Robloxcel. :feelskek:
yeah i hack on roblox killing kids and espically females. there is alot of entitled roblox whores who have army of whiteknights simping for them

@Alexxander97 is viewing this thread

"Being nice is the key to getting a girlfriend, Not being hateful scum"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You play Roblox as well?

Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart." If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed. Simple words are designated to be understood easily.

Telling.

Big Recluse and Big PLA in the building representing for team blackpill

Very well.

Moronism
Png

#183567664Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:32 PM CST
"If you are making a statement, the beginning should be the only capital" In your attempts to correct a highly-intellectual individual such as myself, you made a critical English error. The text segment you are referring to is known as a "Title." Title rules are distinctly different from sentence rules. The American educational system is quite terrible, I see.

Being nice is the key to get a girlfriend :soy::feels::foidSoy:

The mods are utter jokes, they still fake-banned him and yes, such a thing exists just look at the white text beneath his name it gives his desc instead of "Banned"

VS

The users who are actually banned have "Banned" in the white text

The other users are more likely to communicate and troll in ban appeals forums

Last edited:
yeah i hack on roblox killing kids and espically females. there is alot of entitled roblox whores who have army of whiteknights simping for them
This is genuinely based, I'm robloxcel too and I personally always target females in any fighting game until they leave