Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He’s not “finishing last” he’s getting the last laugh

Because most of us don't want to get ridiculed for being a cuck you braindead fleshlight.

C'mon now this has to be bait. Too much cope even for reddit standards. :dafuckfeels:

REEEEEEEEE WHY MEN DON'T ACCEPT ME AND MY PROMISCUOUS PAST

The "last laugh" literally JFL. Ahahahahahaha :lul:

because she already had 200 cocks by that point. no thanks

Fuck it. Marriage rates are lower than they've ever been and I hope they continue to fall even further. Fuck this sham of a society.
marriage is a jewish scam to extract dollars from pathetic betabuxxers, in exchange for 1 possible scrap of poon tang

Just ask this whore if she would rather get an old, used up car, cell phone or whatever instead of a brand new one. Same thing with foids. Getting to be a beta cuck isn't exactly something to be proud of, it essentially means that you were simply too weak/ugly/incapable to get her on her prime so all you can get now are the scraps. It's just straight up demeaning.

That OP must be a woman or a cuck. How is it getting "the last laugh" when a woman settles for you. Literally only a womans view could be this twisted and backwards