Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"He's creepy"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Creepy is the perfect word for fembots, because the word itself leaves much interpretation to it. It also takes away the fembots agency, its not that she hates you for no reason, its that you are making her creeped out. Women use this word even towards guys who don't even look at them, guys who don't talk to them or acknowledge these women in any way. "You know that guy, he is a creep right?" is something women tell each other all the time. To be creepy all you need to do is 1) be a man 2) be ugly 3) be non-neurotypical. That's all. I have no problem of women using this word towards guys who go around sniffing womens hair like Biden, or guys who talk to every girl they see, or guys who stare at a girl for 10 seconds without saying anything.

I was called that word all the time by toilets during my school days, even though i was just minding my own business and not minding them at all.

I was called that word all the time by toilets during my school days, even though i was just minding my own business and not minding them at all.
Yeah exactly. Another thing that IT will never touch upon. In their minds you must have went around pinching their buttcheeks and touching their hair to be seen as "creepy" but the fact is women have this visceral dislike and hatred of ugly men and they can't even hide it. Thinking about it, even the whole inceltear subreddit is a phenomena of this. They hate ugly men and so they need a way to mock us all the time.

stop trying to overcomplicate and be pseudo-intellectual

TLDR: it's to gaslight others into thinking that foid treats person-in-question bad because they're evil and to hide that foids just despise ugly men