Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment heroincels

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Try to describe the high in words if you can. I've done meth, coke, pot, and mdma. I've taken opioid painkillers before and didn't think it was all that (I prefer stimulants tbh). I've never been addicted, I have very good self-control and can keep use to sparingly recreational. I just want to see what the big deal is, ngl. I'm very wary against intravenous use, never done it and idk if I'd like to go there. Thoughts and opinions.

extreme contentness and comfy, idk how it compares to other painkillers since ive only done heroin. if i IV instead of snort it gives a rush which basically feels like its slamming against my brain for 10-15 minutes or so. it was hard for me to be productive on it because i felt like "wait why should i do anything, im already high and satisfied with everything". like you could stare at the wall doing nothing and probably be fine if the dose is right

itching feels good and it can give you sugar cravings

extreme contentness and comfy, idk how it compares to other painkillers since ive only done heroin. if i IV instead of snort it gives a rush which basically feels like its slamming against my brain for 10-15 minutes or so. it was hard for me to be productive on it because i felt like "wait why should i do anything, im already high and satisfied with everything". like you could stare at the wall doing nothing and probably be fine if the dose is right

That sounds like a really good feeling. I'm aware of the itching with Oxycodone.

ive done Vicodin and Percocet and wasn't impressed. would i still get that euphoria with snorting H for the first time?

forgot to mention that its pretty sedating
ive done Vicodin and Percocet and wasn't impressed. would i still get that euphoria with snorting H for the first time?
maybe if you didn't do enough oxy to get high enough although idk how H compares to other stuff