Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hero Nazis march in South Dakota

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

I'm with you. if I see this shit I'm 100% getting in a fight. I'm nearly 60 and haven't been in a fight since I was 17. I'm going ask one of the cowardly scrotums to step out and fight me. good chance I'll lose, but the next time they show up, I expect 20 people like me to draw that line. then 200 the next time. I don't want them to feel safe covering their faces and spewing their garbage.”

Why do ledditors all have cuck fantasies

eric cartman laughing GIF by South Park

I'm with you. if I see this shit I'm 100% getting in a fight. I'm nearly 60 and haven't been in a fight since I was 17. I'm going ask one of the cowardly scrotums to step out and fight me. good chance I'll lose, but the next time they show up, I expect 20 people like me to draw that line. then 200 the next time. I don't want them to feel safe covering their faces and spewing their garbage.”

Total Redditor Decapitation (in Diddy Kong Racing)

Looks like peaceful protest marches to me. Meanwhile the news lady be like "incidents :foidSoy:"

A bit too larpy for my taste.
Leftists thinking they can claim ww2 veterans is the most cringe shit ever though. Yeah I'm sure the "straight white cracker males" you shit on everyday would be on your side you communist faggots.

View: https://x.com/liz_churchill10/status/1798756577824121327

View: https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1798808352652153212

View: https://x.com/iamyesyouareno/status/1798653710341718458

Leftism is primarily an ideology for foids, niggers and faggots. Conincidently these three groups are also the most useless and least contributing groups of people who have historically mooched off their betters and are now doing the same.

someone should ask the redditors here if his wife's boyfriend gave him permission to do that

lmfao has a whole ass white knight fantasy and is sure that he’ll lose the fight anyway, wtf, old geezer should go back to playing checkers in the park instead of talking like mr.badass online.

Faggs

Nothing ever happens.

This country's going downhill fast, but things are getting interesting. The election is sure to bring some half-way decent entertainment.
Sup faggot
:feelshehe:

Feds, real Nazis probably wouldn’t covEr their hands - feds do that, so nobody will zoom in and get their fingerprints.

Deport evERy Mexican - start with Jeb Bush’s wife in video game (she’s an illegal Mexican).

During Pride Month no less!

I prefer these honsest upfront people over faggot flyover white trash low-key racists that still have a few token black/beaner friends for some retarded reason that they of course never say racist shit in front of (pussy redneckkks).

Commie faggot

Turbobased, love the flags also.

lifefuel for LARPcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back