Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hero academy season 3 episode 1 is up

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
it's just a recap though

What's that anime about?

Like every 1st episode of a new season in every anime ever

What's that anime about?

Takes place In a universe where everyone Is born with these things called quirks. Which are super powers and they can be random, from creating explosions with your hands to turning into a cactus.

In this universe becoming a hero is something common, in order to you need to go to a hero academy which only accepts a certain amount of people with quirks every year. Hero’s have rankings as to how strong/helpful they are.

The main character wants to become a hero but the problem is he was born without a quirk so he’s useless, he still wants to become a hero and dedicates his life to research he’s bullied by everyone as well for having no quirk. One day he comes into contact with the number 1 super hero and later on he gives him his quirk which allows him to power up a body part, only problem is whenever he uses it he brakes what ever body part he uses it on.

Then their are those that oppose the hero’s who are villains that use their quirks for evil. They later on create a group called the league of villains who oppose all heroes,

General plot is about him attending this academy, fighting the villains, and trying to master his new quirk.

Story is super cliche , but the good part is the character development, fight scenes and general theme of the anime.

Here are some pretty cool gifs

5782354-7071928121-Hero4.gif

my-hero-academia-s2e10-ice-cubes-gif.gif

latest

latest

Takes place In a universe where everyone Is born with these things called quirks. Which are super powers and they can be random, from creating explosions with your hands to turning into a cactus.

In this universe becoming a hero is something common, in order to you need to go to a hero academy which only accepts a certain amount of people with quirks every year. Hero’s have rankings as to how strong/helpful they are.

The main character wants to become a hero but the problem is he was born without a quirk so he’s useless, he still wants to become a hero and dedicates his life to research he’s bullied by everyone as well for having no quirk. One day he comes into contact with the number 1 super hero and later on he gives him his quirk which allows him to power up a body part, only problem is whenever he uses it he brakes what ever body part he uses it on.

Then their are those that oppose the hero’s who are villains that use their quirks for evil. They later on create a group called the league of villains who oppose all heroes,

General plot is about him attending this academy, fighting the villains, and trying to master his new quirk.

Story is super cliche , but the good part is the character development, fight scenes and general theme of the anime.

Here are some pretty cool gifs

5782354-7071928121-Hero4.gif

my-hero-academia-s2e10-ice-cubes-gif.gif

latest

latest
I see

Im actually pretty excited about it cause now I have something waiting for me every week =)

Im actually pretty excited about it cause now I have something waiting for me every week =)
Yeah checkout megalo box if you haven’t another spring 2018 anime. It’s a futuristic boxing anime and super hype.

anyones got some good manga to recommend where the protagonist isnt a typical shounen faggot who wants to save everyone and draws power from his friends? or doesnt care about friends in particular?

anyones got some good manga to recommend where the protagonist isnt a typical shounen faggot who wants to save everyone and draws power from his friends? or doesnt care about friends in particular?
Shamo (currently reading)
Short scrawny kid snaps and kills his parents and gets sent to prison gets raped and learns karate, kills and beats the fuck out of his in mates. Gets released from prison and searches for his sister while fighting gang members reall good.

Finished/Caught up:
Vagabond
Berserk
Dorohedoro
Vinland Saga (read this right now)
JoJo
Firepunch
Ubel Blatt (imagine Zelda but with 100x more demon rape)
Monster

Last edited: