Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hermione becomes a witch inspin.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

Gentlemen, we are witnessing the true start of the inspin (involuntary spinster) wave. As more and more foids hit the wall, get over 30 being unwed and unwanted (at least by the men that they find attractive), we are going to see more and more deranged foids becoming lonely, useless roastie spinsters. Spinsters are notoriously insane. The trope of the mad old cat lady is just a spinster stereotype, but they get much more insane than living alone with 50 cats. We will see more and more foids cope by becoming "witches", in an effort to "empower" themselves when in reality all they wanted deep down was a nice husband and family.

Take picrel. Emma Watson was regarded as one of the most beautiful foids of all time during her prime. Now even she is a used up roastie at the age of 33, raging feminist, insane "witch" (I think she let Harry Potter get to her head). If even she is susceptible to becoming an unwanted, insane inspin, what foid isn't? Inspins are going to be more damaging and dangerous than incels could ever hope to be. As for me, I will sit back and let these demented foids dig their own graves.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Foids could never live like we do without immediately going schizo. Can't wait to see it.

Ill still stuff her hole in video game

I remember she was soooo hot in Harry Potter but now she just looks like this average middle aged woman who is like a teacher or something. Wall is brutal

Cope. Plenty of simps would happily date a rabid feminist like her. Maybe not chads though.

I used to believe inspins existed, but juggernaut law, simping and male thirst I see made me change. She's a volspin.

I wonder if many of such spinsters who are nearing the end of their fertility window will turn into succubi and attempt to lure men like us into the trap of marriage. If that were to happen I'm afraid many here would fall for it.

I remember she was soooo hot in Harry Potter but now she just looks like this average middle aged woman who is like a teacher or something. Wall is brutal
It’s not just the wall. Drugs and alcohol age you at 4 times speed. I know dudes in their 20s that look like my dad does now. My dad never smoked or drank.

Cope. Plenty of simps would happily date a rabid feminist like her. Maybe not chads though.

I used to believe inspins existed, but juggernaut law, simping and male thirst I see made me change. She's a volspin.
Doesn’t matter. She only wants Chads.

Damn she’s pretty hot now. Hollywood sure knows how to choose em

I wonder if many of such spinsters who are nearing the end of their fertility window will turn into succubi and attempt to lure men like us into the trap of marriage. If that were to happen I'm afraid many here would fall for it.
That's how most incels "ascend" to be fair

Woman are beyond saving in this jewciety :feelscry:

Sad shit. She was prime female when she was younger

MV5BNDQ0NzlmY2MtMWI2YS00YTUxLWFjYzktYmVlNTBiZDQzZWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ V1 MV5BNjllMGZkNzItZTIyNS00ZGVmLTk2NWUtNjg1MzQ3ZTQxMWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc V1 A58d5e98b27ae861f999cbace85d5d48

This is why they should get married in their teens

Nah, she tries to sound humane, isn't now early 30s average years of getting married?

It shouldn't be this way
Biologically teens would make the best wives and give the healthiest and strongest children. Its all fucked up, and people are surprised why is the genetic pool going to hell with cardiovascular and mental problems, autism, etc.

Biologically teens would make the best wives and give the healthiest and strongest children. Its all fucked up, and people are surprised why is the genetic pool going to hell with cardiovascular and mental problems, autism, etc.
They are generally the most fertile in their mid teens. A lot are in their biological prime at 15.

But I would say early 20s would be ideal. Because if I had a teen wife, I wouldn't want to ruin her looks this early.