Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's your typical normiecel experience with a foid

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Conservative trad woman for this cuck, then goes overseas to her Chad.

Cuck

Foids change their entire lifestyle when chad is around. Instead of nice quiet life they want to be chads fleshlight

This why as a christian I never even tried going for other christians. They have been abstaining for so long, the moment they get a chance they become worse then your average whore.

This why as a christian I never even tried going for other christians. They have been abstaining for so long, the moment they get a chance they become worse then your average whore.
its terrible

Reads like a fucking NTR Manga, i'm honestly done.

Horny for chad, migraines for the normiecel.

JFL thinking that women are conservative and loyal, they are literally a reflection of whatever Chad does.

Foids change their entire lifestyle when chad is around. Instead of nice quiet life they want to be chads fleshlight

"...want to be chads fleshlight" Hilarious!!

Good foids don't exist anymore

I fucking despise female nature so much. It makes me depressed that the one thing i always wanted, which is a faithfull, calm, introverted girlfriend doesn't exists in the real world.

@VirginAutistManlet What's the video?

jfl if you believe "Church Gurls" exist. its all bullshit

Chad. Always. Wins

Over for Christaincels

Horny for chad, migraines for the normiecel.
Stuck up cunt for the Normiecel (let a lone the incel) and Sexual Fiend for the Chad.

JFL thinking that women are conservative and loyal, they are literally a reflection of whatever Chad does.
Yeah, the Face & Height make the foid doing anything he wants.

Time spent online: 4:15, joined May 20th, 2018
Boomercel?

i gotta be honest bro, i love your posts, they're so grounded in reality and refreshing when you get lied too by bluepilled normies all day
Same to your posts. Honestmaxxing is what we need to be doing everyday, none of this retarded ignorant bluepilled normie myths or laughable redpill delusions.

@VirginAutistManlet What's the video?

It was under some life coach meme thing for normiecels, which is 100% redpilled delusions for the most part.

Basically guys copeing that they can get women, but theyre all so successful, that the women eventually become evil bitches to them, but then the women change on them later on, and become demons, and theyre trying to apply it to some kind of other redpilled shit, when in reality its all about the foids only going with them originally for the money and convenience, and then getting angry when they cant stand the fact the guy isnt a chad, so they eventually get mad and leave, foids in 2020 dont even have the patience for Rich non-chads anymore, they can't even pretend to be happy in a relationship with a rich normie for very long anymore.

AHHAHAHHA LOOK AT THE THUMBNAIL, ALL THE BALDCELS HERE AT THIS MENS REDPILLED LARP GATHERING.

Last edited:
redpill morons delude themselves into thinking they’re something special but in reality they’re not. Just your average or ugly male who “lifts” for “himself”

Also if she gives you” shit tests”then you’re not attractive and a future beta bux if she deems you worthy JFL. Can’t take any redpill moron seriously

Last edited:
redpill morons delude themselves into thinking they’re something special but in reality they’re not. Just your average or ugly male who “lifts” for “himself”

Thats not even really it. Most of these guys are (1) Fat, (2) Balding/Bald, (3) Below-average or average face at best. They just make some money, get a nice house, buy a nice car, get fashionable clothes, and then they think they're Chad, because they believe in the Redpill ideology that they've "made it" as a man, and became the Alpha Chad, with money, a house, a fancy car, fashionable clothes, etc, so they think they're now in power and have control, when in reality they all get manipulated by foids coming after their shit, the foid LARP and look upto them and tell them how great they are, they gas them up, then after awhile the foid gets sick of it, then becomes a bitch, and makes the guys life miserable, and then leaves, goes to a lawyer, and sends a letter to the guy saying to give over X or shes going to court, and will tell lawyers/judge that the guy financially abused her (ie: she quit her job, and stayed at home all day) and the guy will tell her "dont worry, dont work" but in the end the guy trying to be an Alpha by telling the foid she doesn't have to work, she will use that against him later in court to say that he mentally abused her and forced her to stay home, so she wants to be compensated for that.

Thats not even really it. Most of these guys are (1) Fat, (2) Balding/Bald, (3) Below-average or average face at best. They just make some money, get a nice house, buy a nice car, get fashionable clothes, and then they think they're Chad, because they believe in the Redpill ideology that they've "made it" as a man, and became the Alpha Chad, with money, a house, a fancy car, fashionable clothes, etc, so they think they're now in power and have control, when in reality they all get manipulated by foids coming after their shit, the foid LARP and look upto them and tell them how great they are, they gas them up, then after awhile the foid gets sick of it, then becomes a bitch, and makes the guys life miserable, and then leaves, goes to a lawyer, and sends a letter to the guy saying to give over X or shes going to court, and will tell lawyers/judge that the guy financially abused her (ie: she quit her job, and stayed at home all day) and the guy will tell her "dont worry, dont work" but in the end the guy trying to be an Alpha by telling the foid she doesn't have to work, she will use that against him later in court to say that he mentally abused her and forced her to stay home, so she wants to be compensated for that.
damn brutal. its over for cucks that marry

There’s no incentive to marry in 2019, none what’s so ever average men or below are just gonna keep getting fucked over by the courts unless they stop, but sadly it won’t be. As there’s far more simps and desperate cucks out there who will betabux a used up hole. Well to be fair, some of these redpillers just “spin plates” aka don’t wanna commit and just pump n’ dump holes, but who knows as it could be another reddit LARP.

Women aren't real humans, they are just shadows of humanity.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Good foids don't exist anymore
Lmao they never existed wtf

That's why they had no rights for most of humanity's existence.

The only good foid is a quite foid who only speaks when spoken to.

"CIA with waterboarding couldn't get a confession out of her" :feelskek:

I like how he says u can never be sure of a foid's true background, hopefully more normiecels start to be more aware.
This guy is humble to share his shortcoming but also likely let the foid off without any commotion I believe.

I fucking despise female nature so much. It makes me depressed that the one thing i always wanted, which is a faithfull, calm, introverted girlfriend doesn't exists in the real world.
I agree with this. This is why females were basically heralded, in their own way, as being the antichrist who need to be detained, in most Abrahamic religions.

"She was an expert liar and manipulator"
Yeah, she is a foid.

JFL at believing church girl. Lol