Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's your daily dose of cringe

No thanks I already looked in the mirror today for my daily cringe.

XDDD

Top comment

" In conclusion: train your body in the gym and train your mind with books. "

How to stop being incel = go outside and have sex.

just exert masculine energies bro

I hate it that people blame incels for being incels, instead of saying it's society. Feminism, dating sites, trash economy, crap in the water and in birth control. But no, it's just you you you. Yes if you're ugly you're screwed, but even being average is just that. Average, with social media propagating narcissistic culture only the most attractive will stick out. Unless you want to act like a clown, and no one will take you seriously.

Its pretty simple getting foids really. You just shower, dress nice, and go outside. Remember, nothing says "I have a great personality" like a big smile. This guy is right. We just didn't have strong enough male leadership to tell us to do these things.

Its pretty simple getting foids really. You just shower, dress nice, and go outside. Remember, nothing says "I have a great personality" like a big smile. This guy is right. We just didn't have strong enough male leadership to tell us to do these things.
Thanks I followed all of your advises and became a chad, time to slay.

Maybe if you are attractive to women. If you have a skin disease or are mentally ill, the only sex you are getting by leaving your house is nonconsensual or paid for.

Thanks I followed all of your advises and became a chad, time to slay.
Right on brotha :redpill::redpill:

Maybe if you are attractive to women. If you have a skin disease or are mentally ill, the only sex you are getting by leaving your house is nonconsensual or paid for.
Attractiveness is all about having the correct masculine attitude brotha :redpill::redpill:

topkek :feelsokman::feelstastyman:

Just be you lol XD

This video is just like saying - "If you are homeless, buy a house"

These guys can never comprehend what it's like being an incel. Typical Redpill coper

It's always the same Mediterranean looking guy making videos like this, pertaining to incels or relationships. "just be yourself! Trim your eyebrows, take a shower & women will notice you in no time!" Says the fast fashion model