Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News here's your black hole bro

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
first ever image of a buraku horu

enjoy

news=fake news

tfw you take the first picture of a black hole but forget to focus

Probably fake anyway tbh

Looks like goatse.

you mean this pic?

Are black holes literally black? :feelstastyman:

Pretty much what I expected, tbh. Still pretty damn cool, though. I wonder what angle we are looking at here. If we were looking at it edge on you would think you would see some of the accretion disk cutting across the event horizon. But then again the image is so blurry that maybe we just do not have the resolution to be able to see the accretion disk edge on. The fact that the bottom is so much brighter suggests that we are looking at it slightly at a 45 degree view from it's poles, I think.

Im pretty sure there are a fuck ton of astronomers masturbating over this image right now.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I havent seen the presentation yet. Gotta watch it when I get home.

There’s no black hole for your subhuman philtrum

About fucking time. Looks cool.

That's actually pretty cool ngl.

nigga that shit is 26,000 light-years away, its a wonder they could photograph it at all

The black hole is ready to settle down

Fuark I was about to make this thread ded srs this blackhole mogs me

Here's some quick info
It is 3x million times the size of our earth lel, it is 55 mil light years away . Scientists also captured 2nd blackhole but it is much smaller and not as active as this.. This one is a monster.

Probably fake anyway tbh
It's just that far away lel and they used shit tons of telescopes around the world for this to happen.. They had 200 scientists working on this if I am not mistaking

looks kinda spooky ngl

Fuark I was about to make this thread ded srs this blackhole mogs me

Here's some quick info
It is 3x million times the size of our earth lel, it is 55 mil light years away . Scientists also captured 2nd blackhole but it is much smaller and not as active as this.. This one is a monster.
black hole hammy edit when?

ded srs

I don’t see what’s so special about this

why are cameras in space so shit?

I hope it destroys the earth ngl

volcel if you wouldnt

190410090959-01-black-hole-event-horizon-telescope-exlarge-169.jpg

"I've only been with a few guys"

Complete waste of billions of dollars just to get a shitty low res photo of something that affects me in no way. The money used on space shit could be better used elsewhere (such as state funded plastic surgery for ugly people or genetic engineering)