Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's Why Kevin Hart Was So Quick To Rise As One Of The Most Successful & Highest Paid Comedians (He's A Cathartic Release For Repressed Sadism)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

He's as big as he is now because his brand of comedy, his shtick, whether he is aware of it or not, is tapping into something very innate and primal in the average human being, and that is the hatred and disgust of inferior genetics IN MALES

His entire shtick is:
1. I'm dark skinned
2. I'm very short
3. I'm unattractive
4. I'm a coward
5. Etc

All his jokes revolve around one or more of these 4 primary character traits, with him as the subject, and he'll throw in a bit of stuff about his family, children, etc, but the core aspect of his comedy, is making fun of his own inferior traits (be they physical traits or character traits)

TAKE NOTE THAT INFERIOR CHARACTER TRAITS ARE EXPECTED OF MEN WITH INFERIOR PHYSICAL TRAITS. HE LIKELY ISN'T EVEN A COWARD BUT ALWAYS PAINTS HIMSELF AS SUCH FOR THE STORIES IN HIS JOKES, BECAUSE IT FITS, AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNIER

He functions as the tool by which normies can express their hatred and disgust of inferior genetics openly

Many of you who have went to see the Joker movie in cinema, have talked about certain scenes where genetically inferior men are displayed (a balding midget) and like magic that's the scene where everyone in the theater was laughing, those scenes weren't even really "joke scenes", the men merely appeared on screen, and like a hive mind they all fell into their assigned role, not one of them thinking it weird how or why they are doing it, and how fucked up it actually is (hence why normies are spoken of as NPC's, the lack of self awareness is the defining trait of the label)

Its the same principal, the act of laughing at these men and their circumstances, is but a lighter expression of more malicious thoughts and intent

Kevin Hart makes himself the butt of the joke because he is the perfect specimen to be the butt

He probably was the butt of many jokes during his life before fame, so in a way its good for him that he was able to take that and turn it into something that made him wealthy

Kevin Hart rose so quickly and became famous, because he is what normies would consider the perfect kind of comedy, he's what people want to laugh at, ridicule, and look down upon openly, but they have to virtue signal due to current social norms and keeping up appearances

KEVIN HART'S BRAND OF COMEDY IS A CATHARTIC RELEASE FOR THE INNATE SADISM THAT NORMIES HOLD FOR MEN WHO DISPLAY INFERIOR GENETICS (HIS SHOWS ARE LIKE A "EUGENICIST PASS")

Last edited:
The embodiment of the tinder jester. It's ok to laugh AT an inferior black manlet, especially considering he is openly and actively encouraging it. You're basically drawing out the craving for patronizing inferior people out of normies.

Last edited:
He is jestermaxxed

Its because his brand of comedy, his shtick, whether he is aware of it or not, is tapping into something very innate and primal in the average human being, and that is the hatred and disgust of inferior genetics

His entire shtick is:
1. I'm dark skinned
2. I'm very short
3. I'm unattractive
4. I'm a coward
5. Etc

All his jokes revolve around one or more of these 4 primary character traits, with him as the subject, and he'll throw in a bit of stuff about his family, children, etc, but the core aspect of his comedy, is making fun of his own inferior traits (be they physical traits or character traits)

TAKE NOTE THAT INFERIOR CHARACTER TRAITS ARE EXPECTED OF MEN WITH INFERIOR PHYSICAL TRAITS. HE LIKELY ISN'T EVEN A COWARD BUT ALWAYS PAINTS HIMSELF AS SUCH FOR THE STORIES IN HIS JOKES, BECAUSE IT FITS, AND THAT MAKES IT FUNNIER

He functions as the tool by which normies can express their hatred and disgust of inferior genetics openly

Many of you who have went to see the Joker movie in cinema, have talked about certain scenes where genetically inferior men are displayed and like magic that's the scene where everyone in the theater was laughing, those scenes weren't even really "joke scenes", the men merely appeared on screen

Its the same principal, the act of laughing at these men and their circumstances, is but a lighter expression of more malicious thoughts and intent

Kevin Hart makes himself the butt of the joke because he is the perfect specimen to be the butt

He probably was the butt of many jokes during his life before fame, so in a way its good for him that he was able to take that and turn it into something that made him wealthy

Kevin Hart rose so quickly and became famous, because he is what normies would consider the perfect kind of comedy, he's what people want to laugh at, ridicule, and look down upon openly, but they have to virtue signal due to current social norms and keeping up appearances

KEVIN HART'S BRAND OF COMEDY IS A CATHARTIC RELEASE FOR THE INNATE SADISM THAT NORMIES HOLD FOR MEN WHO DISPLAY INFERIOR GENETICS (ITS LIKE A "EUGENICIST PASS")

Never thought of that but you could be right. And yes, people did laugh at the balding midget in the Joker movie simply for appearing. No one ever laughs at a 6'0 tall guy with hair for his presence.
He is jestermaxxed
I don't know why I get an image of the 6'2 Chad king and he calls his jester before him because he wants him and his guest to be entertained by the short midget.

Nah, it's always just the advertising. Normies would eat shit with pieces of glass in it if they saw it on Normieflix and on cuckchat.

I saw the Russian version of Joker and even in the Russian theater, everyone was laughing at the seen where the bald midget couldn't reach the lock of the door. I'm sure everyone in Indonesia would be laughing at that seen too. It must suck to be a midget because their hands are so small they probably can't even hold the equipment required to make their lives bettER. Oh shit, I just made the same kind of joke about genetically inferior men that OP is talking about... This shit taught to us as funny and okay at an early age.

Kevin Hart is known as a house nigga among Katt Williams fans. Katt Williams is a better comedian the Kevin Hart but isn't as big as Kevin Hart because instead of doing what soyciety expected him to do and cuckmaxxed, he thugmaxxed and was never a little low t bitch in his comedy act as well. That's also why (((they))) never allowed Katt Williams to be as big as Kevin Hart, Katt Williams refused to "know his place". And when that minor beat him up and he could fight back without catching charges, everyone laughed at him as if he was being "put in his place". If the same thing happened to Kevin Hart, people would still laugh but some people would be upset because to them it would be like watching a foid get beat up, because to a lot of Kevin Hart's foid fans, he basically is a foid to them.

Cathartic release? Ok here's my cathartic release after reading this and thinking about it:
FUCK NORMANS PIECES OF SHIT LOOKIST CHIMP SCUM SHITTING ON YOU FOR HOW YOU WERE BORN SHALLOW HIVEMINDED APES FUCKING DIE.

th

I think it has more to do with how handsome his face is.

the act of laughing at these men and their circumstances, is but a lighter expression of more malicious thoughts and intent

It's damn funny to see a man who just committed murder show love and forgiveness to someone else. That's what I found funny. Not the dwarf and his condition. Although it only adds up to the scene. He is scared of Joker but Joker has no intention of killing him, yet this man is trying to escape from him but can't due to his height. It's a combination of all these things.
It's funny and heart warming. I suspected Joker would let the dwarf live and had no intention of killing him so it felt great to see my suspicions come true because it meant that I understood the character at least a bit.

I don't know what malicious thoughts you refer to. Would like mind explaining?
Remember that we can laugh at pretty much everything, black humor is proof of that, but not that we as an species are evil monsters who will always laugh at people's suffering and misfortunes if we can get away with it. That'd be a misunderstanding of the facts.
In fact, you can't be as evil without being ignorant just as you can't be as good without being knowledgeable.

Always enjoy your threads

Another Kaczynski IQ thread.
Just be able to laugh at yourself bro!

th

I think it has more to do with how handsome his face is.
Fr. If you scaled him up like 20% in height width and depth he’d be a gifatyrone. Imagine looking like that but being 5’2”

True, all comedians are most successful when their "bit" or stage persona reflects how people percieve their physicality. Dane cook might be shy and reserved irl but on stage people see a Chad and respond positively when he acts as in your face Chad as possible. When Woody Allen was a comedian he reportedly only was successful pretending to be a hyper-weak Jew stereotype, despite having a more or less average personality irl.

It's funny and heart warming. I suspected Joker would let the dwarf live and had no intention of killing him so it felt great to see my suspicions come true because it meant that I understood the character at least a bit.
One of the best scenes in the movie. Even someone as demented as the Joker has more empathy than the average "moral citizen". He never even mocked the dwarf either.

Fr. If you scaled him up like 20% in height width and depth he’d be a gifatyrone. Imagine looking like that but being 5’2”
I always thought that too but because he's a Tyronelet he feels the need to constantly mock himself for approval

I see your point

He's as big as he is now because his brand of comedy, his shtick, whether he is aware of it or not, is tapping into something very innate and primal in the average human being, and that is the hatred and disgust of inferior genetics IN MALES

His entire shtick is:
1. I'm dark skinned
2. I'm very short
3. I'm unattractive
4. I'm a coward
5. Etc

Many of you who have went to see the Joker movie in cinema, have talked about certain scenes where genetically inferior men are displayed (a balding midget) and like magic that's the scene where everyone in the theater was laughing, those scenes weren't even really "joke scenes", the men merely appeared on screen, and like a hive mind they all fell into their assigned role, not one of them thinking it weird how or why they are doing it, and how fucked up it actually is (hence why normies are spoken of as NPC's, the lack of self awareness is the defining trait of the label)

KEVIN HART'S BRAND OF COMEDY IS A CATHARTIC RELEASE FOR THE INNATE SADISM THAT NORMIES HOLD FOR MEN WHO DISPLAY INFERIOR GENETICS (HIS SHOWS ARE LIKE A "EUGENICIST PASS")

Reminds me of minstrel shows back in the 1900s. Pretty much alot of black entertainers today.

Attachments

• minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg
    minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 7
PretaLiker-David-Beckham-et-Kevin-Hart-a-nouveau-reunis-pour-H-M.jpg

Accurate:

Short
Dark skin
Ugly

When you put him next to a man who is the opposite of these 3 characteristics
It magnifies them very much
@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
PretaLiker-David-Beckham-et-Kevin-Hart-a-nouveau-reunis-pour-H-M.jpg

Accurate:

Short
Dark skin
Ugly

When you put him next to a man who is the opposite of these 3 characteristics
It magnifies them very much
@BlkPillPres
I wouldn't say he's ugly. He's pretty normie tier. It's just his height that screws him up the most.

The dude is good looking and has perfect facial proportions lol

It's good for the dude though lol as he delivers such stories society more and more acknowledges such things as problems

@BlkPillPres why every word start with capital?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back