Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here’s why I love Kanye… Cause Kanye BEEN preaching to yall.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
George Bush doesn’t care about black people…. Heh and he was right as a motherfucker and they hated him and still do cause he was outspoken. Look at right now tryna call his ass ANTISEMITIC… See because he ain’t talking about hatred. He’s a black man who succeeded in America. He sees that a lot of the white folks around him in all these positions are Jewish. So he starts the conversation. Why are so many of these niggas Jewish and when he’s facing the whites on their own terms in their society, in Hollywood, in the record labels, he’s being judged and evaluated by Jews? So that’s part one of that conversation which is just starting it. He’s sharing his own experience. Then you get into the real content of that conversation. Because some of it really is the antisemitism, that put Jews up there, but it was also them BENEFITING from slavery, from home ownership with the G.I bill, and alladat. So their relation to WHITE PRIVILEGE is under that conversation. And Kanye’s just talking to yall. But it was never about hate. He’s just starting the conversation. So what he’s saying is he doesn’t care whether your Black or Jew he even said “I am Jew” but READ HISTORY

Niggerbabble

no he is nigger

they scream antisemitism but never deny its truth