Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here’s what these Redditors don’t understand

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
Normies make my life a living hell. I can’t go anywhere without them making me feel uncomfortable or trying to intimidate me, everyone in real life treats me like shit no matter if I act nice or if I act pissed people still treat me like shit

Sometimes mfs have a problem with me even when I’m just walking minding my business. These Redditors don’t know wtf they’re talking about they think that they know the average or below average man’s problems and that it equates just to “oh they just complain about not getting girls”

No mf, women and normies / chads make my life a living hell on purpose. Even if I want nothing to do with them they try to make me feel insecure on purpose. I wasn’t builled badly but dudes would disrespect me and girls would laugh at me or move away from me for no reason at all at times.

Even grown ass adults don’t like my company when I’m just walking around. I’m like 18 and I have grown men trying to intimidate me or grown women disrespecting me. The truth is I just want people to leave me alone so I can have my space and time to grow, but it’s like everything I do is a problem to people

It’s a shame how adult men are still following the competition ideology and have crabs in a bucket mentality like hamsters on a wheel.

When will people wake up? Unfortunately never, because we’re too busy trying to chase the same washed up bullshit that isn’t deep at all.

i hate niggerddit