Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's what I noticed when I went to get my meds

G

GoldenSW

Greycel
I had an appointment with my psychiatrist for my anxiety meds today and the psych ward is just around the corner. This wasn't the first time I went there to get meds but today I realized something I didn't before being blackpilled. Every single person who was waiting there was average or below average looking, with around 75% below avergage. (ugly face, obese or other weird features). There was this short bald middle aged indian guy who literally had 6 fingers on his right hand :fuk:. Not gonna lie, I felt so sorry for the poor man. I would've roped long ago in his place. He kept trying to ask some questions but the hospital staff ignored him or was really rude.
This reinforced my blackpill belief that a lot of the misfortune in our lives is predetermined and out of our control. :feelsbadman:

Chad isn't taking the meds, he's prescribing them.

Please do not take these meds they will fuck you up. I speak from experience. The best way to get rid of anxiety is to leave neuroticism (I know this part is very hard) and to things that give you pleasure.

One aspect is when you are very inferior genetically in your body, its not like your brain is separate from your body, it is also damaged and broken compared to healthy genetics people.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist for my anxiety meds today and the psych ward is just around the corner. This wasn't the first time I went there to get meds but today I realized something I didn't before being blackpilled. Every single person who was waiting there was average or below average looking, with around 75% below avergage. (ugly face, obese or other weird features). There was this short bald middle aged indian guy who literally had 6 fingers on his right hand :fuk:. Not gonna lie, I felt so sorry for the poor man. I would've roped long ago in his place. He kept trying to ask some questions but the hospital staff ignored him or was really rude.
This reinforced my blackpill belief that a lot of the misfortune in our lives is predetermined and out of our control. :feelsbadman:
similar experience.
Most people were absolutely low smv and it was very depressing :feelsrope: