Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Here's what conservative foids think of incels, here's your tradwife bro.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::no::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelssus:

Least eugenicist female.

JFL if she thinks she's 'high quality' when the only reason she calls incel 'low quality' is because we're subhuman; most of the NEETs/rotters here would be much more likely to be normal human beings working and living if foids weren't so hypergamous and degenerate and the discrimination against sub 5s wasn't that severe. The 'low quality' men she's talking about all ascended in the 1950s; it's low quality foids, not low quality men, fuck these foids who claim to be "right wing" while supporting the agenda of the kikes. :lul:

that foid can suck my dick

Liberal woke bitches are bad, but these so called conservative women are just as bad. It's fucking over, I hate these self absorbed narcissistic overly entitled cunts so much. :feelsjuice:

This whore deserves a mouthful of 12 gauge shells

JFL if she thinks she's 'high quality' when the only reason she calls incel 'low quality' is because we're subhuman; most of the NEETs/rotters here would be much more likely to be normal human beings working and living if foids weren't so hypergamous and degenerate and the discrimination against sub 5s wasn't that severe. The 'low quality' men she's talking about all ascended in the 1950s; it's low quality foids, not low quality men, fuck these foids who claim to be "right wing" while supporting the agenda of the kikes. :lul:
It always amazes me that men somehow thing rightwing women are better than leftwing women when both groups of women are equally dogshit vermin. :feelsjuice:

Femoids today are allowed to work and earn a high salary which isn't natural and hasn't been seen at any point in history, that's the reason for hypergamy and spinsters. Getting a femoid used to be a lot easier and they were better quality, the problem is the shit femoids got to reproduce and pass on their genes while the career femoids didn't because they earn too much.

Zoomer men today are better looking than previous generations, it's hoeflation keeping these entitled femoids standards so high.

Femoids today are allowed to work and earn a high salary which isn't natural and hasn't been seen at any point in history, that's the reason for hypergamy and spinsters. Getting a femoid used to be a lot easier and they were better quality, the problem is the shit femoids got to reproduce and pass on their genes while the career femoids didn't because they earn too much.

Zoomer men today are better looking than previous generations, it's hoeflation keeping these entitled femoids standards so high.
Hypergamic vaginal capitalism plus rampant pussy hyperinflation, the price for pussy is too damn high. :feelsjuice:

I can imagine how that polluted hole between her legs stinks.

I can imagine how that polluted hole between her legs stinks.
What's funny is that most of these so called rightwing conservative whores are childless claiming to be social political conservatives. Fucking ClownWorld. :feelsclown:

So called American conservative foids: :feelsjuice:

Hey, what are you conserving m'lady?

"I'm conserving being a single whore most of my life where when I get older I plan on becoming a spinster, I vote republican." :feelsclown:

Attachments

• ezgif-1-a88f71e6d5.gif
    ezgif-1-a88f71e6d5.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 143
She wouldn't say that to my face

She would. Toilets fear no man because they know that violence is NEVER on the table for them.

This is how EVERY toilet thinks, every toilet prefers to be a part of Chad's harem.

This is the origin of the societal and mostly Feminist push for polyamorous relationships. Chad's dick + Normie's wallet.

She also forgot that way more toilets died in childbirth than men died in wars, so her useless ass would've gone cold after bearing one of Chad's kids and then her baby would quietly die after her because it wouldn't be able to feed on anything.

I wonder if unemployment is higher among men or toilets...

Murder, killing, extermination. Cleansing, if you will.

She would. Toilets fear no man because they know that violence is NEVER on the table for them.

This is how EVERY toilet thinks, every toilet prefers to be a part of Chad's harem.

This is the origin of the societal and mostly Feminist push for polyamorous relationships. Chad's dick + Normie's wallet.

She also forgot that way more toilets died in childbirth than men died in wars, so her useless ass would've gone cold after bearing one of Chad's kids and then her baby would quietly die after her because it wouldn't be able to feed on anything.

I wonder if unemployment is higher among men or toilets...
The only difference between a so called conservative rightwing woman versus a liberal woke leftwing one is that the conservative women says the quiet part out loud where the other one hides those same very thoughts behind wishy washy nice platitudes. Ultimately both kinds of women think the same very things about us and men they consider lessers. :blackpill: :feelsjuice:

I was brought up in a fairly conservative Christian home, where my parents were happily married. I was taught to avoid alcohol, cigarettes, excessive piercings and wild parties. I went to church faithfully and prayed regularly—yet I was addicted to men who were completely wrong for me..

My addiction was so strong that I physically couldn’t break it on my own. I reached a point at which I was progressively dating Mr. Wrong, and no matter what I tried, I wasn’t attracted to good boys anymore. They were too boring, too safe and strangely too close to what I really wanted, which made them too scary.

Won’t read. Foids are toilets.

@RuudVanNistelrooy

:feelsjuice::blackpill:

but foids also weren't allowed to speak and would get a rightfully deserved punch in the face if they couldn't hold their disgusting eat-hole shut
imagine men in 18th century when they find out that women get to express and their opinions.

Tradcucks on suicide watch.

Most empathetic foid

Hatred Of Men Strikes Again.

I hate them just as much as they hate me

Produce nothing? You say to us, lazy entitled pos?

She´s forgetting the fact that millions of frustrated men can easily destroy her pipedream revolving the other whores and one dude.
There´s nothing more dangerous, than a hate filled furious men on the loose.
She´d piss herself before being raped by savage ugly men.

Ungrateful cunt thinks she´s invincible because of this artificial civilization.
The jungle is a different story.
Men would form groups and pillage whatever small tribes, all to get access to a meager sight of fertility.

The argument that back in the day men got killed in wars more so polygamy was normalized — you see this in Islamic preaching today.

I think that war resulting in gender imbalance only happened from about WWI onward.

Before that, the reality of war, disease, and childbirth was such that everybody died young.

I don’t think this point of history can really be disputed.

Muslims are rationalizing Chad hypersexuality and feminists are rationalizing Stacy hypersexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back