Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's the problem, right here

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
This. 16 people on the forum, out of 26 who voted, are willing to date this girl, despite a literal curse that will fuck you up if you date her, probably in horrible ways. Even a fictional foid exemplifies how truly over it is for men. 16 suitors. By comparison, I have zero foids, even fictional, 2D foids, who would realistically be willing to date me. If a similar poll was held for foids, let's say 2D foids like Marianne for the sake of argument, the results would be 100% no, and I don't even come equipped with any sort of curse, just an unattractive face and some mild to middling autism.

Blue pilled lurkers, take note. This is the value a foid has. This is why we say there can be no so-called "femcel." This foid will curse you and still 16 men on this forum alone are willing to risk that to date her. Meanwhile, I'm one of the ones who voted yes, and nobody, certainly not this Marianne if she was real, would be willing to date a guy like me, and there's no risk. I have no curse (unless persistent bad luck counts as a curse, but it only ever effects me).

If you're still blue pilled after seeing this, I've got some bad news for ya: you're not as smart as you think you are. And even if you don't think you're all that smart, you're dumber than you think you are.

This. 16 people on the forum, out of 26 who voted, are willing to date this girl, despite a literal curse that will fuck you up if you date her, probably in horrible ways. Even a fictional foid exemplifies how truly over it is for men. 16 suitors. By comparison, I have zero foids, even fictional, 2D foids, who would realistically be willing to date me. If a similar poll was held for foids, let's say 2D foids like Marianne for the sake of argument, the results would be 100% no, and I don't even come equipped with any sort of curse, just an unattractive face and some mild to middling autism.

Blue pilled lurkers, take note. This is the value a foid has. This is why we say there can be no so-called "femcel." This foid will curse you and still 16 men on this forum alone are willing to risk that to date her. Meanwhile, I'm one of the ones who voted yes, and nobody, certainly not this Marianne if she was real, would be willing to date a guy like me, and there's no risk. I have no curse (unless persistent bad luck counts as a curse, but it only ever effects me).

If you're still blue pilled after seeing this, I've got some bad news for ya: you're not as smart as you think you are. And even if you don't think you're all that smart, you're dumber than you think you are.

View attachment 377325

The fact she is a 2D girl probably makes her more appealing to incels tbh

I see what you are saying... The question is... Did they know that would fuck them up... or did those guys didn't bother to read the fine print and just voted?
I don't think most men would knowingly date a woman with an STD regardless of how hot she is...
So that would be a no for me too... I don't want to get a ganasyphilaids virus.