Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Here's something to think about

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Life doesn't matter.

This statement alone may be exceedingly obvious to any incel, yet not many take a second to think of the reasons why. Which is why we have Inceldom Discussion.

*Ahem*

What I mean to say is, take a more existential view of your existence, encapture all that is around you and decide just how meaningful the existence of life is. Life, in of itself, is a random series of chemical reactions spawned by a few randomly assembled materials evolving over billions of years with the only goal of perpetuating. This, as far as we know, has only occurred on this singular rock in one of the quadrillions of star systems in the universe.

From the start of our universe until the evaporation of the last black hole, the window of this occurrence (life) is only possible for one-thousandth of a billion billion billionth billion billion billionth billion billion billionth of a percentage point. (In other words, impossibly minuscule).

Our simulated suffering occurs through this incredibly small window, which in of itself is behind another incredibly small window of your lifespan in the happened period of your existence. Your main purpose as a tiny fragment of this grand scheme of things is to pass on genetic material.

We know this has no purpose or meaning, other than continuing this concept of life onward due to chemical receptors in our brain telling us to.

Though the true reason all incels are miserable, your pain and suffering, is just because of the fact that you happened to be born to one of the millions of species of animals that just so happened to be socially wired. In other words, you're so monumentally unlucky that you've been placed in this situation.

(I know I've talked about this before)
But what I'm trying to say is that the universe is fucking cruel, an obvious statement again, but one that I need to vent out here. A small concept has managed to cause this much untold suffering.

Oh well, time for some cuck on IT to comment "he haz no idea what he talking about, he just trying to sound smart :soy:".

Meh, pewpew.
C5be611de061822e01b1118f3390f1be

Last edited:
We were born as male
We were born as ugly
We were born as humans, the only species with organized societies
We were born in a time period where society treats ugly males with extreme cruelty

All those factors, which were out of our control, caused our lives to be shit

yeah, I sometimes think about this stuff, and it's usually people like us who think about this stuff as well since we don't really do much in our lives or have anything meaningful so we try to ponder these questions and this realtity of why's and what if's.

This, as far as we know, has only occurred on this singular rock in one of the quadrillions of star systems in the universe.
Cope, aliens exist.

Though the true reason all incels are miserable, your pain and suffering, is just because of the fact that you happened to be born to one of the millions of species of animals that just so happened to be socially wired. In other words, you're so monumentally unlucky that you've been placed in this situation.
Exactly.
Because of the social aspect we have to go through a lot of trouble to attain a mate.
Before laws rape was rampant which secured offspring for the undesirables, but now that is impossible.
We live in the worst of times brothers, let us look to the future with hope for an uprising.

We were born as male
We were born as ugly
We were born as humans, the only species with organized societies
We were born in a time period where society treats ugly males with extreme cruelty

All those factors, which were out of our control, caused our lives to be shit
All those factors, not only were out of our control to manipulate, but the exact combination of those factors is so incredibly unlikely that I could not even type out the number of decimal places without exceeding some form of limit to how much I could post.

Imagine if we had been born just 50-60 years ago, that would've been a monumentally different experience despite it being such a monumentally minuscule amount of time.

The possibilities.

Nevertheless, we're all collectively living this hell out pewpew.
Cope, aliens exist.
Yeah, there's a certain chance that they do exist, I believe they definitely exist (but we don't have evidence right now of other multicellular alien life existing).

Funny thing is, they may not have a concept of sexual reproduction as we do. Maybe Sociality, seeing as they would have to form societies to progress presumably pewpew.

Last edited:
Just be stoic bro!

Oh...

You already are.

Nevermind

Life doesn't matter.

This statement alone may be exceedingly obvious to any incel, yet not many take a second to think of the reasons why. Which is why we have Inceldom Discussion.

*Ahem*

What I mean to say is, take a more existential view of your existence, encapture all that is around you and decide just how meaningful the existence of life is. Life, in of itself, is a random series of chemical reactions spawned by a few randomly assembled materials evolving over billions of years with the only goal of perpetuating. This, as far as we know, has only occurred on this singular rock in one of the quadrillions of star systems in the universe.

From the start of our universe until the evaporation of the last black hole, the window of this occurrence (life) is only possible for one-thousandth of a billion billion billionth billion billion billionth billion billion billionth of a percentage point. (In other words, impossibly minuscule).

Our simulated suffering occurs through this incredibly small window, which in of itself is behind another incredibly small window of your lifespan in the happened period of your existence. Your main purpose as a tiny fragment of this grand scheme of things is to pass on genetic material.

We know this has no purpose or meaning, other than continuing this concept of life onward due to chemical receptors in our brain telling us to.

(I know I've talked about this before)
But what I'm trying to say is that the universe is fucking cruel, an obvious statement again, but one that I need to vent out here. A small concept has managed to cause this much untold suffering.

Oh well, time for some cuck on IT to comment "he haz no idea what he talking about, he just trying to sound smart :soy:.

Meh, pewpew.
View attachment 219100
We have an incredible bad luck:feelscry:

What's the name of your waifu and anime bro

There is no hope only copes

I have nearly lost my mind over wondering about life and the galaxy in general but I do believe that life is fake and it's all just a fancy illusion.

I have nearly lost my mind over wondering about life and the galaxy in general but I do believe that life is fake and it's all just a fancy illusion.
Computer simulation, wish I had some cheats to get ahead but apparently, the Universe is hard-coded to stay in vanilla pewpew.

You are saying we should go ER?

pew pew tbh
pew ...

pew :cryfeels:

read every single letter of this Thread
and it perfectly encapsulates the feeling of existential dread and crushing nihilism that surrounds us at any given moment .

I wish I was born in an age where JB loli waifus like your avi were accessible.

Gorilla CC0

We are less than nothing
Not even in this diminute planet do we represent something

We are less than nothing
Not even in this diminute planet do we represent something
Wouldn't say less than nothing, more like just nothing.

But that's okay, since literally everything is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Nobody will remember us, Chad, or Stacy 100-200 years in the future. Even those written down in history will eventually fade pewpew.

Ah good ol' nihilism. Ideologically speaking you are correct, but it is psychologically and physiologically unhealthy to view things from a nihilistic perspective, our faulty human brains can't handle it in the long term. This is why normies force themselves to stay positive all the time.

I hope we find intelligent alien life so they exterminate us