Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's me

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Physically, I am the result of millions of years of evolution. Intellectually, as a human, I am the peak of the animal kingdom.

We know of nothing more complex in the universe than I --- a human body. Us humans may well be the brightest light in the entire universe.

My ancestors gave their lives to ensure that I live comfortably. Every opportunity to live a happy, fulfilling life, is present.

And yet I must rot away... because my jaw bones are not big enough.

Kinda funny when you think about it.

Thats right millions of years of evolution and you will fail to pass it on

Natural selection inkwell, deal with it.

My ancestors gave their lives to ensure that I live comfortably. Every opportunity to live a happy, fulfilling life, is present.
I blame my ancestors for everything, if they didnt left India i wouldnt be a lowest of the low, despised wherever i go. Only good thing is i know they are going to burn in hell for eternity.

No matter how much your species evolves there will always be people at the worse end of the looks spectrum

It's not just a matter of your close ancestry. You can trace back your ancestry to the very first living organism, the first cell or whatever it was. 3+ billion years ago, Literally every one of your ancestors was a successful mater. Imagine how many generations that is, and how many organisms that is. And the line will end with you. How fucking contrived

I blame my ancestors for everything, if they didnt left India i wouldnt be a lowest of the low, despised wherever i go. Only good thing is i know they are going to burn in hell for eternity.
Go back then.
It's not just a matter of your close ancestry. You can trace back your ancestry to the very first living organism, the first cell or whatever it was. 3+ billion years ago, Literally every one of your ancestors was a successful mater. Imagine how many generations that is, and how many organisms that is. And the line will end with you. How fucking contrived
Fuck.

Go back then.

Fuck.
Go back where? im a gipsy and we are kicked around the globe and we have no place to call home. I cant even imagine how is like to feel that you are worth the same as people around you because of that.

Go back where? im a gipsy and we are kicked around the globe and we have no place to call home. I cant even imagine how is like to feel that you are worth the same as people around you because of that.
It's truly over.

You're like the Jews except no-one cares / talks about the fact that you were Holocausted. Sucks to be gypsy tbhngl.

Its not this simple. Along the way of your evolution, your ancestors didn't optimize their mating strategy. They didn't select the fittest and strongest mates, thereby compromising your chances of procreation. With your life, the chain of consequences of your ancestor's actions have come to fruition which has manifested in your inceldom.
So what you're basically saying is, it's over.

What I'm saying is that, it started to be over a long time ago.
Yes. It was over before it even began. My mistake was not becoming a miscarriage.

Its not this simple. Along the way of your evolution, your ancestors didn't optimize their mating strategy. They didn't select the fittest and strongest mates, thereby compromising your chances of procreation. With your life, the chain of consequences of your ancestor's actions have come to fruition which has manifested in your inceldom.
This is mostly bullshit. How your jaw and face develops isn't pure genetics, it has a lot to do with habits when young such as mouthbreathing. There are plenty of families with a Chad son and an incel son. There are also plenty of Chad fathers who give birth to incel sons. It's not as straight forward as just saying it's evolution brah

We know of nothing more complex in the universe than I --- a human body. Us humans may well be the brightest light in the entire universe.
Your anthropocentric approach doesn't plead in your favour

Your anthropocentric approach doesn't plead in your favour
There's nothing anthropocentric about it. It's factually correct that we've not yet observed something more complex.

Line ends with me

There's nothing anthropocentric about it. It's factually correct that we've not yet observed something more complex.
It is also factually correct that we don't have the capacity to observe much of our own galaxy, let alone the rest of the universe

This is mostly bullshit. How your jaw and face develops isn't pure genetics, it has a lot to do with habits when young such as mouthbreathing. There are plenty of families with a Chad son and an incel son. There are also plenty of Chad fathers who give birth to incel sons. It's not as straight forward as just saying it's evolution brah
Except it isn't habit. I am pretty sure people who mouth breathed in their childhood had a broken nose or nasal polyps or deviated septum.(which in my case it was and ruined my jaw along with other featurea like cheekbones, teeth etc.) They were basically unable to breathe thru the nose. If you don't have problem with your nose, nose breathing is the norm.

Last edited:
It is also factually correct that we don't have the capacity to observe much of our own galaxy, let alone the rest of the universe
Yes. I'm not implying otherwise.

If you don't have problem with your nose, nose breathing is the norm.
I have a very small nose so I can often not breathe through it.

My ancestors gave their lives to ensure that I live comfortably.
That was their mistake, as you are not living comfortably, but the whores around you are. A chaotic element is needed in society for men to be useful, and in turn, desired by whores.

That was their mistake, as you are not living comfortably, but the whores around you are. A chaotic element is needed in society for men to be useful, and in turn, desired by whores.
They couldn't have known.

lol this is where the ride ends boyorino

I know this feel
Ancestorslaid