Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's IT throwing a tantrum about the based guy who masturbated in the zoom class. They're so sad.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

Nevermind that a while ago there was a girl on reddit bragging about masturbating in class (not even in online class) and people was like hehe you're so quirky

He's back...

damn he is pretty based tbh

I fap during my online classes too and there's not a single thing these cucks can do to stop that. What now huh?

“That’s creepy”

now imagine if it was a tall hot guy. It would be like some shit from a romance novel.

They wouldn’t care if it was a woman doing it

Ngl fapping in class is pretty autistic

First post is basically jerking it to the revenge fantasy that he'll get killed in prison for being a sex offender.

And of course it was Cuckma who made the thread.

Based.

Lowinhibmogs me

cucktears is attacking that guy but those faggots would get their tiny dicks hard if it was chad jacking off

Inception level cuckoldry in that post tbh

r/consumeproduct, which is filled with stormcucks, a cucks.cope user who doesn't realize that cultivating moral outrage is the whole point of acting outrageously (especially when you advertise it), and then cuckqueers butthurt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back