Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Here’s ER’s brother jazz today

Doubt he gives a fuck about the pain his brother had to go through in life

Looks like chadlite. Still mogged ER in every way. I can see why ER wanted to kill him.

Too bad he was autistic and failed

daily reminder he would be dead if ER didn't save him from drowning that one day

Looks like chadlite. Still mogged ER in every way. I can see why ER wanted to kill him.

Too bad he was autistic and failed
He mogs ER. ER’s plan failed. Only killed ricecels and a normie and becky

Reason 1639279 why ER was a cuck.

Jfl at Incels who worship ER, he got cucked hard.

@ElliotRodgerHere

"I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on. It is very unfair how some boys are able to live such pleasurable lives while I never had any taste of it, and now it has been confirmed to me that my little brother will become one of them. He will become a popular kid who gets all the girls. Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies."

Elliot saw it all coming.

Is that actually him? he looks like a prettyboy slayer jfl..

Elliot's shit genes really fucked him over.

wtf he had a brother

No way. I'm not believing that guy is related to Elliot Rodger. Imagine if Elliot watched him grow up and slay the foids he would never even speak to him. He probably would have hurt him.

@Personalityinkwell

No way. I'm not believing that guy is related to Elliot Rodger.
well its only his half brother, jazz didn't get cursed with asain genes since he was a product of british peter and moroccan soumaya, not malaysian chin

Any information on their sister? I've tried looking for her Instagram but couldn't find anything
I heard she has a job or something idk

Is he the kid who's throwing small rocks in one of his vlogs?

daily reminder he would be dead if ER didn't save him from drowning that one day

daily reminder he might be dead if Peter Rodger actually went on his business trip.

just be ethnic theory

I heard she has a job or something idk

I think she works in marketing/creative somewhere in rich Southern California. Saw her professional headshot come up on 'team' pages of various (NGOish) creative agencies. ER's siblings will go on to have great lives, despite the fact that their older brother turned out to become a notorious mass murderer and world famous terrorist. ER will be the forever black sheep, he is to the Rodger family what Uncle Ted is to the Kaczynski family.

The supreme gentleman will be in the pages of the family album that will be glued together permanently. The internet will remember him tough. ER hit the incel gene combination jackpot: severe mentalceldom, shortness, frameletness and being unable to cope.

Last edited:
I would like his autograph just for being ER's brother. ER wasn't an incel because of looks, he was a mentalcel and maybe an autist, these problems still make a legit incel though.

You must only share 25% of DNA with your half sibling, that's the same as a nephew or grandfather.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Elliot shouldn't have allowed him to live. Soumaya was bullying Elliot all the time, and telling him that this guy would lose his virginity before Elliot did (despite being much younger). He should've followed his initial retribution plan.

is there a genetic reason why some siblings are born ugly and some handsome? you'd think they'd look the exact same because they have the same genetics (slight differences in the case of ER and his brother), but you see celebrities stand next to their ugly brothers all the time and they both have the same parents. it just doesnt make sense

Looks pretty average tbh
Instagram photos are always taken in perfect light at perfect angle and touched up afterwards in an editor.
This video here proves it:

I doubt he's particularly tall either.
Not incel tier but hardly a slayer.
He looks different because he got older
I think she works in marketing/creative somewhere in rich Southern California. Saw her 'professional' headshot come up on 'team' pages of various (NGOish) creative agencies. ER's siblings will go on to have great lives, despite the fact that their older brother turned out to become a notorious mass murderer and world famous terrorist. ER will be the forever black sheep, he is to the Rodger family what Uncle Ted is to the Kaczynski family.

The supreme gentleman will be in the pages of the family album that will be glued together permanently. The internet will remember him tough. ER hit the incel gene combination jackpot: severe mentalceldom, shortness, frameletness and being unable to cope.
Link?

is there a genetic reason why some siblings are born ugly and some handsome? you'd think they'd look the exact same because they have the same genetics (slight differences in the case of ER and his brother), but you see celebrities stand next to their ugly brothers all the time and they both have the same parents. it just doesnt make sense

For the same reason one sibling turns out to become a billionaire, superstar athlete or academic genius and the others are relatively mediocre... genes play cruel tricks on you when they (re)combine.

Imagine being Thom Strijd's brother, still a solid Chad but mogged to death regardless.

Last edited: