Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here's a rating guide from r/TRM that y'all could use

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
This guide is pretty good tbh. Especially for the noobs among you who don't know much about aesthetics. Next time you want to rate someone you can use this scale to compare.

View: http://imgur.com/6xIjJv6

Also note this guide is for aesthetics not sex appeal. Irl the ethnics with top tier aesthetics might get SMV mogged by whites with lower aesthetics

Last edited:
Casey Neistat (bottom 0.62%) got a girl pregnant in high school.

I'm literally the best rater on .is. It's a decent chart but I don't need this shit. Especially not from a GrAYcel :feelsugh:

I'm literally the best rater on .is. It's a decent chart but I don't need this shit. Especially not from a GrAYcel :feelsugh:
I'm a veteran psl and TRM rater
@Liszt @trying to ascend thots on this rating guide. Imo it is a bit too politically but otherwise pretty good tbh

Last edited:
I'm a legit 3/10. Also fuck lookism and every single pedophile especially Sin.

I'm a veteran psl
You from lookism.net? If so, when did you join?
TRM rater
Bruh TrueRateMe is a fucking joke. 90% of the posts are foids fishing for compliments and validation and the jannies are cucks that ban you if you rate fakeup whores lower than a 7. Normies calling each other normies, incels in denial thinking they can ascend with a haircut, simps trying to hit on women through their screens. The entire thing is grotesque tbh. I'd rather get rated on looksmax at this point

THEY RATED THIS FAT SUBHUMAN HAG A 5 JFL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/ku5z2w/53_f_please_be_gentle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Not very accurate from incel viewpoint but yeah can guide ur avg normies. Also doesn't take into account the racepill.

Last year
Bruh TrueRateMe is a fucking joke. 90% of the posts are foids fishing for compliments and validation and the jannies are cucks that ban you if you rate fakeup whores lower than a 7. Normies calling each other normies, incels in denial thinking they can ascend with a haircut, simps trying to hit on women through their screens. The entire thing is grotesque tbh. I'd rather get rated on looksmax at this point

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/ku5z2w/53_f_please_be_gentle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That women objectively speaking for her age is around average and this was explicitly pointed out too by many users in that thread. They do overrate a few times but for the most part they are based

I think a lot of the posts there are also fake posts cropped from instagrammers. There's no way there's so many attractive people that post there on a regular basis

Last year
Are you fucking kidding me nigga? pSl VeTeRaN bTw

source.gif

That women objectively speaking for her age is around average and this was explicitly pointed out too by many users in that thread. They do overrate a few times but for the most part they are based
Legit retard if you think this is average lmaoo

Landwhale? :yes:
NW2? :yes:
Pig nose? :yes:
Nonexistent eyebrows? :yes:
Nonexistent lips? :yes:
Built like a fridge? :yes:
Triple chin? :yes:
Subhuman UEE? :yes:
Masculine brow? :yes:

Are we even looking at the same person

giphy-30-gif.363475

This guide is pretty good tbh. Especially for the noobs among you who don't know much about aesthetics. Next time you want to rate someone you can use this scale to compare.

View: http://imgur.com/6xIjJv6

Also note this guide is for aesthetics not sex appeal. Irl the ethnics with top tier aesthetics might get SMV mogged by whites with lower aesthetics

can't see the photo :feelsUgh:

Are you fucking kidding me nigga? pSl VeTeRaN bTw

source.gif
Been lurking since 2019
Legit retard if you think this is average lmaoo

View attachment 444128

Landwhale? :yes:
NW2? :yes:
Pig nose? :yes:
Nonexistent eyebrows? :yes:
Nonexistent lips? :yes:
Built like a fridge? :yes:
Triple chin? :yes:
Subhuman UEE? :yes:
Masculine brow? :yes:

Are we even looking at the same person

giphy-30-gif.363475
Didn't see the other pics. Yea she is below average even for her age

Its not accurate dude.
Chico should be at the top lol if you think Sendhil mogs him also Booboo Stewart and Adam Saleh at the same lol. Adam is a beard coper meanwhile Booboo has top tier face. Charles Melton should be 2 points below. Rohit Khandelwal looks good but he's no where near those guys in his bracket. His bone structure is very soft. Ravi Goswami mogs him brutally, he should be up there instead.
Casey Neistat (bottom 0.62%) got a girl pregnant in high school.
This. It's a PSL chart. There's a big difference between PSL and SMV.
Any lookism autist can rate PSL but only women get to decide you SMV and that's what matters the most.
Slow clap gif

Last edited:
Been lurking since 2019
Jfl still rookie numbers. I thought you were an oldfag from 2017 or 2016 :feelsUgh:
Didn't see the other pics. Yea she is below average even for her age
Now you see what I'm saying :feelsthink:
Its not accurate dude.
Chico should be at the top lol if you think Sendhil mogs him also Booboo Stewart and Adam Saleh at the same lol. Adam is a beard coper meanwhile Booboo has top tier face. Charles Melton should be 2 points below. Rohit Khandelwal looks good but he's no where near those guys in his bracket. His bone structure is very soft. Ravi Goswami mogs him brutally, he should be up there instead.
Yeah, I honestly have no idea why that Chang and Chadpreet are above Chico. Kinda invalidates the entire chart
Any lookism autist can rate PSL but only women get to decide you SMV and that's what matters the most.
Mensa IQ
Based bhai

Its not accurate dude.
Chico should be at the top lol if you think
Chico has few falios tbh. His chin is too small, jaw unimpressive and his face pretty feminine. He is still a gigachad tho. Sendhil has 0 falios and has top tier bones everywhere he would practically be worshipped if he was white. But I agree they should be both at the very top

Booboo Stewart and Adam Saleh at the same lol. Adam is a beard coper meanwhile Booboo has top tier face.
Booboo has a good front but his side looks like this
Images 22

Charles Melton should be 2 points below. Rohit Khandelwal looks good but he's no where near those guys in his bracket. His bone structure is very soft. Ravi Goswami mogs him brutally, he should be up there instead.
Yea I agree Ravi is underrated unfortunately most ppl in the west don't know about him
I mean this chart is based on aesthetics not smv. If smv were the case then just a random 6'4 wide framed jock can go toe to toe with the guys at the top

Last edited:
Truerateme was started by incels. The founder was u/hereforthekeks, who was a regular on r/incels. In the beginning days we would use it to insult any foids who posted their picture on it, good days. It has been taken over by soys though

Truerateme was started by incels. The founder was u/hereforthekeks, who was a regular on r/incels. In the beginning days we would use it to insult any foids who posted their picture on it, good days. It has been taken over by soys though
I thought Jerry started the sub

A curry automatically loses SMV points for being curry. Sandhill Ramamurty should drop a few lines down unless we are doing purely aesthetics. Ian Somerhalder needs to go to the top, and the black guy and Tim Chung need to be dropped to the next tier because they have noses almost as wide as their lips.

Massimo di Sante two ranks higher than Mike Thurston :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This was deffo made by some gaslighting SJW.

I'm somewhere around 5-6 on this

Imho some men who were put between the average ones (5.5/6) are below average tbh, I think I mog at least a couple of them and I'm 3-4/10

Last edited:
I would be around a 5 on this chart tbh
I'm somewhere around 5-6 on this
I’m around that part too. This chart is kinda trash. Literally the entire 5.5 row is incel tier except for the second guy.

Last edited:
Jan Uddin mogs me

That Yousef Arakat guy looks like the Turkish dwarf who get angry in internet videos lmao no way he's average tbh

That Yousef Arakat guy looks like the Turkish dwarf who get angry in internet videos lmao no way he's average tbh
That's Fousey Tube a YouTuber and tbh Sanjay mogs him PSL wise. They shouldn't be at the same level.

The more I look at this scale the more flaws I spot. It's massively inaccurate for normies and[UWSL] above[/UWSL]