Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here you can see a legitimate tradcuck in his habitat and blaming men as always

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Besides blaming men, he acts as feminist and complains about older men fucking young LEGAL women. The tradcuck will always give rights and powers to women while at the same time saying that he believes women are like children and must be guided by his stronk and masculine leadership, women can never do wrong, it's always men's fault. Of course, that doesn't work, and now his grandsons will be trannies being buttfucked on the streets in a few years.

Wow, what a retard. Too bad most guys think like him. And of course men are at fault, when aren't we at fault. When are women ever at fault?

I'd marry any ugly broad right now if she 1. wanted me 2. didn't have a vile, nagging, demanding personality. Unfortunately no women fit either of those criteria.

seems more like a classic 4chan troll post

the average troll knows that the userbase tends on the male side and on the older side (4chan started in early 2000s) so they are able to craft targeted bait

Wow, what a retard. Too bad most guys think like him. And of course men are at fault, when aren't we at fault. When are women ever at fault?

I'd marry any ugly broad right now if she 1. wanted me 2. didn't have a vile, nagging, demanding personality. Unfortunately no women fit either of those criteria.

seems more like a classic 4chan troll post

the average troll knows that the userbase tends on the male side and on the older side (4chan started in early 2000s) so they are able to craft targeted bait
i don't know, /pol/ has a lot christcucks boomers who came from the election, i'm sure there are people there not trolling, some really believe in tradcuckery

i don't know, /pol/ has a lot christcucks boomers who came from the election, i'm sure there are people there not trolling, some really believe in tradcuckery
the amount of married guys on there is minimal, and usually they are the happiest posters

the cunt/beta that posted that thread knows that you can very easily wake up as an unmarried 30 year old man these days, and knows that makes their bait even more infuriating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back