Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Here we go, cross eyed fat faced noodle whore gets 1400 likes but only 17 matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200726 203746

That's like, .012%... If you ever thought there was ever a shred of a chance of ascension you should just drop that pipe dream now.

Of course AWALT but Imagine what most Prime stacies standards are If this noodle is .012% can it get any more picky than this?? Its so fucking over

Hypergamy is out of fucking control.

And she's picky as fuck.

Imagine how picky a real foid is.

Her looksmatch is eggmann

jfl @ the absolute state of the world in 2020

I realized that the only way to show these retarded foids how ugly they are is to morph their faces into a male one so they can have clue of their subhumanity since they're so good at bashing on sub 5 men

Out of all those 17 they were white

>blue contacts
bitch slut gook whore detected
would punch her flat face even more until it becomes concave

jfl @ the absolute state of the world in 2020

I realized that the only way to show these retarded foids how ugly they are is to morph their faces into a male one so they can have clue of their subhumanity since they're so good at bashing on sub 5 men

um uh sweaty, I guess it's a bit over the top :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 303907

That's like, .012%... If you ever thought there was ever a shred of a chance of ascension you should just drop that pipe dream now.

Of course AWALT but Imagine what most Prime stacies standards are If this noodle is .012% can it get any more picky than this?? Its so fucking over
Less than a mile away?

[Basement Fuel]

Looks like the fat cenobite
Simon%2BBam.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back