Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel here is what i propose for incels if we can do something about our situation

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
well I was thinking that we as incels might be able to have health insurance cover plastic surgeries, so we can compete in the dating scene.
also we can be labeled as a group so people cant bully us.

A BettER idea would be the creation of Incelistan

Honestly I see no hope. If we get better looking it changes the bell-curve, and then "good-looking" is simply average. Also plastic surgery can be shit a lot of the time (see Micky Rourke).

Women are always going to be attracted to that top 5%, and if they are allowed to choose their mates most of the easy-sex is going to be thrown at those alpha-males. I think this will be true until every male looks like Superman, and then women will choose men based on money.

Incelistan I have no idea what it is.

Probably the best thing I can think of for us is to start a sex-slavery ring - where we rotate the individual women between all members. But that won't happen.

there is a facebook called incelistan any corelations to your incelistan?
Fuck not THAT ''''incelistan'''' I meant a worldwide government state lead by Incels, for the benefit of Incels.

Honestly I see no hope. If we get better looking it changes the bell-curve, and then "good-looking" is simply average. Also plastic surgery can be shit a lot of the time (see Micky Rourke).

Women are always going to be attracted to that top 5%, and if they are allowed to choose their mates most of the easy-sex is going to be thrown at those alpha-males. I think this will be true until every male looks like Superman, and then women will choose men based on money.

Incelistan I have no idea what it is.

Nailed it. Female sexuality and modern politics REQUIRE some percent of men to be incel. It's a necessity created by their desire to reward the top % only.

The only long term solutions are legalized prostitution and high quality sex robots.

Each INDIVIDUAL incel can try to improve their situation by surgery or becoming better looking. That's what I'm doing. But by definition, if you ascend, someone else will need to descend to compensate. ie. Going up in the ranks just pushes someone else down out the bottom.

Incel suffering can only thus be shifted, not resolved, with this approach.

I'm comfortable shifting the suffering though. I've suffered long enough. It's time for me to have at least a good few years before I die.

For all the youngcels, just spend all day watching android videos on youtube and cope that one day robotic sex will be a reality.

well I was thinking that we as incels might be able to have health insurance cover plastic surgeries, so we can compete in the dating scene.
also we can be labeled as a group so people cant bully us.

There's something called medical tourism, where you go overseas for plastic surgery.

It's alot cheaper.