Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here is what I hate Blackpill for

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Blackpill tells you that your life can be at max as good as your genes let you to make it to be.

But it takes away your will to make it better. Okay, it would be 3/10 if you life maxxed but maybe at that point it would make you feel somewhat better even though normies ha e it at 5/10 with even less trying. But it makes you give up at 0/10 and rot away while feeling like complete shit and it puts a prison cage on your brain and makes you feel like someone is squeezing it.

Absolutely true, this is why i never accepted the blackpill :blackpill:and hate it to this day.

We may have shitty lives and the genetic birth lottery might have fucked us over but this isn't a reason to give up.
You can always maxx out your life and try to live happy without female validation, i know this seems like some IT Member giving advice but it's true.

May it be fashion, making money or pursuing a hobby, killing myself over women will never ever be an option.

Absolutely true, this is why i never accepted the blackpill :blackpill:and hate it to this day.

We may have shitty lives and the genetic birth lottery might have fucked us over but this isn't a reason to give up.
You can always maxx out your life and try to live happy without female validation, i know this seems like some IT Member giving advice but it's true.

May it be fashion, making money or pursuing a hobby, killing myself over women will never ever be an option.
Tbh I remember learning about the blackpill 3 years ago. I became depressed. Shortly after I didn’t take it seriously and became red pilled. I wasn’t so depressed at that time and I believe cope is a good mechanism. But now I’m back to the blackpill and rotting more than ever!

For me when things go wrong I find solace in the :blackpill: (i.e. I can rationally see it's not my fault) but when things are okay and I'm feeling perhaps vaguely hopeful I can see the use of the :redpill:, even if it is ultimately just a cope or whatever.

Cheat code theory

hire hookers

lie your way to high social status

fraud social media

plastic surgery

just use cheat codes theory

You also have the goods of the blackpill:

Not having to deal with women's bullshit as you know its over and you're a worthless piece of genetic garbage, this having a lot of free time to do whatever you want other than getting laid.

Not having to deal with women's bullshit as you know its over and you're a worthless piece of genetic garbage, this having a lot of free time to do whatever you want other than getting laid.

Blackpill tells you that your life can be at max as good as your genes let you to make it to be.

But it takes away your will to make it better. Okay, it would be 3/10 if you life maxxed but maybe at that point it would make you feel somewhat better even though normies ha e it at 5/10 with even less trying. But it makes you give up at 0/10 and rot away while feeling like complete shit and it puts a prison cage on your brain and makes you feel like someone is squeezing it.
another day another greycel. someone needs to masturbate more

This is not the blackpill, this is the brown pill (brown like shit)

In the beginning, the blackpill was just about accepting reality as it is and accept that our world screws us badly.

Then lots of crap was added to it and it became the brown pill. The brown pill is the equivalent of the blue pill but for incels. It is the stupid things that ignorant youngcels keep on repeating to each other to become as clueless as bluepillers.

The black pill was never about giving up, just accepting the cards we have been dealt.

@LightyearsAway

another day another greycel. someone needs to masturbate more
Litteralyveverybode else ITT agreed with me. Also great counter arguments you have presented there.

Why are 2021 cels so fucking :bluepill: maxxed.
All of you faggots need to be banned.

its over dude, just accept it and wait for death time

:blackpill: doesn't mean to give up though.

it's just black, dark truths. harsh reality

YOU the bluepilled one in 21 faggot, think about it
JFL

made a very good vlog
Why you SHOULDN'T take the BLACK PILL if you want to raise your probabilities of no longer be incel

And not a single number (statistic) was mentioned.

Just fucking lol at what you consider a good vlog.
Fucking room temperature IQ GrAYfaggotry.

You're the one who seems to be unable to "think about things"