Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Here is what happens again when you ascend as a sub 8 male

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

Attachments

• a4mff5zrhsn11.jpg
    a4mff5zrhsn11.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 524
Western women make me want to vomit.

She meant it. Imagine she accidentally screams "insert your chad friend's name" as you fuck her instead of "insert your name" if you managed to ascend

Women hate it when other women throw out all their secrets. Esthar Villa who wrote the manipulated man caught hell from other women to the point where she wish she didn't write that book.

Jokes on them, I have no hot friends.
I have no friends.

even ascension doesn't seem like it would bring any real joy, if I did get a partner they'd constantly be looking for an exit strategy for chad. LDAR is the only way now.

even ascension doesn't seem like it would bring any real joy, if I did get a partner they'd constantly be looking for an exit strategy for chad. LDAR is the only way now.

the only hope for men is to be significantly better than the women, but who wants that

Megacuck...can't believe he is online apologizing.

JFL at anyone that still believes "ascension" exists in 2018.

Lifefuel when you have normie friends in couple with low tier Beckies lmao

Just give me an android lil' sister waifu sexbot, I ain't getting any so might as well be specific.

That settles it, just don't have friends. Have enemies, if you can.

My roommate last year was a 8/10 chad, I learned to stay away from him when outside

Atomic sexpill

True romantic love is only possible when both partners are extremely attractive to each other, there was a thread about it just the other day.

That's a giga blackpill, even if you manage to ascend, you'll probably become needy and clingy af while your girlfriend will see you as just one poor option out of many that she just ended up choosing for now, but it can change at any moment, on a whim even.

True romantic love is only possible when both partners are extremely attractive to each other, there was a thread about it just the other day.

That's a giga blackpill, even if you manage to ascend, you'll probably become needy and clingy af while your girlfriend will see you as just one poor option out of many that she just ended up choosing for now, but it can change at any moment, on a whim even.

High IQ, that's the only way to have reciprocal love

Backpedaling like the bluepill dispensary she is

If I ever ascended, I'd file it away in my memory, not try to ascend again, and just pay for sex with hookers. The stress of trying to "keep" a girlfriend would never be worth it.

This make my blood boils

"Women don't strictly think about fucking your buddies, they think of fucking other chads as well." Teehee

Screen Shot 2018 09 22 at 81616 PM

Western women make me want to vomit.

this shit just makes me angry. femoids openly display their hypergamy without shame - even if you ascend, be sure that you'll be thrown away for a "better option".

All normies are cucks imo