Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here is what femoids truly are

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I have studied femoids for a while now and i have come to the conclusion that these are what femoids are

Hypergamous Parasitic Humanoids (HPH)

Foids want the best genetics for their offspring which is why they want chad and attractive guys, Big muscles, Tall, ect anything that would help her offspring be more dominant and his offspring to be dominant and so on and so forth which is why they are hypergamous

Foids marry men to get benefits such as shelter, food, and protection while sitting at home not doing jack shit while the man goes out and works for her to do nothing and then will leave as soon as they see a better guy divorcing him and getting paid which is why they are parasitic

We all know foids are not human with the suffering they cause they can't be considered humans demons at best they are the fucking whores but they have a human shape :feelshmm:

yay a term for foids "HPH"

This is literally Blackpill 101, you rediscovered the wheel on a forum where everyone rides a bicycle. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

tbh I am a parasitic humanoid too so I'd be a hypocrite to be too hard on them for this