Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here is the reaon why NoFap makes actually sense

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Dopamine receptors. Its like when you doing drugs you will feel very good at first time, but you will get addicted to it and you need to get on a higher dose very soon to get these positive feelings again. Its the same with anything else which releases your dopamine, the human brain just has a limited range of endorphins and when you fapped it all out of your brain ofc you arent be able to feel happy or good anymore and you will get depressed asf. So i dont get why some people say NoFap is a cope ? YOu restore your dopmaine levels to ahealthy level again, which will make you more producitve and less depressed and you will not think about shitty thoughts again. When your bottle is empty... you cant expect to have water.

I still won't go longer than one week, i'm only interested in increased T levels during first days.

I still won't go longer than one week, i'm only interested in increased T levels during first days.

The t levels thing is another thing. It is true that it decreaeses after a week again until it goes up again. But thats not my intention to do it. I had conversations with 2 guys on lookism who were able to change their complete life jsut because they were abstinent for MONTHS. They turned their life into a normie life and left the shithole Lookism forever. You have nothing to lose so why dont you try it longer? Ofc it will be hard asf, especially when youre a hardcore fapper.

I had conversations with 2 guys on lookism who were able to change their complete life jsut because they were abstinent for MONTHS. They turned their life into a normie life and left the shithole Lookism forever. You have nothing to lose so why dont you try it longer? Ofc it will be hard asf, especially when youre a hardcore fapper.
tenor.gif

This is very true. Most of us here will overlook this fact and call it cope, since fapping is the only way to experience orgasm as an incel.

I went a month without fapping and felt worse. It might be that this would apply to people who fap multiple times per day, or every single day consecutively, but I only fap so my sexual urges stop distracting me.

Wait a minute... are you that DestroyedLife who is banned at lookism and who was suggested to me as a person who have great knowledges about looks and possible ascending?

Wait a minute... are you that DestroyedLife who is banned at lookism and who was suggested to me as a person who have great knowledges about looks and possible ascending?

I dont see how this should be relevant for this thread here?

I dont see how this should be relevant for this thread here?
Its not really, but im just excited that i absolutely randomly found you! I tried to contact you at ur alt (if it was, from the words of SuicideBomber), and then i suddenly see that esther avi and then nickname. Can i pm you?
What about topic, nofap is legit somewhat, but it wont really help with fems if you're not just mentalce, imo

Nofap doesn’t make you not ugly lol

Brain chemistry----------> looks When you have perfect brain chemistry you dont give a fuck about looks, you dont give a fuck about anything, since you are complete. And you need to know how you can establish this feeling 24/7 or atleast most of the time. NoFap is a beginning for this road.

>feeling good makes you feel bad in the long run
what a reality to live in
thanks, Demiurge

Its not about not being ugly, its about healing urself mentally and returning to at least natural state. I agree that it doesnt fucking matter when ur depress because of ur looks (i feel it), but it worth trying. The only thing is that its really difficult, i had only like two streaks when i didnt see this as competition tbh

I am mostly feeling depressed when i am not fapping. I did nofap once and all I could think about was sex. I couldnt even study in peace

I am mostly feeling depressed when i am not fapping. I did nofap once and all I could think about was sex. I couldnt even study in peace

yeah its almost like your mind is trying to recover

ITT biggest copers to ever exist

lookism chimps are at it again

Yes, nofap is better than stroking to omegle teen feet, but a inferior relation to extroverted sensation causes crippling addiction to masturbation, add virginity to it and desperate desires then comes full circle. Self harm. Sad cum to clean