Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Here is incontrovertible, terminal proof of the blackpill. The proof to end all proofs.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
These are the top-selling books on Google Play Store right now, all genres combined, in France:

epXLMNN.jpg

The trouble with the Internet is that the secret passions of people can't stay hidden. Big, Open Data will be the death warrant for many delusions about human nature.

Ray charles i cant see shit

Picture is small AF on mobile

And then they complain about men having "unrealistic beauty standards" JFL.

What does this have to do with the blackpill

If anything this is cope because of the overemphasis on abs and low bf%

Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz

talks some about foid's rape fantasies

author's a huge cuck tho

What does this have to do with the blackpill
Are you that retarded or faking it?

I am sure it's just a complete coincidence that the romance books women buy in droves always have a Chad on the cover, and always deal with variations of getting "raptured" by a handsome, tall man. Getting knocked up by a "mysterious man", having a "brooding, dark lover" on the side, entering a BDSM relationship with a vampire lord, etc.

Why is the lover in these books always handsome, if looks don't matter for women? Why is it that when you discover the deepest fantasies of women, it's about handsome men?

Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz

talks some about foid's rape fantasies

author's a huge cuck tho
Bought it, haven't read it yet.

All femoids have is chad dick on their mind.

If anything this is cope because of the overemphasis on abs and low bf%
You can see the facial outline / profile of the Chads on half the pics, stop coping.

Even when you see only the torso, this is the frame of a Chad, not of a coping betadestiny.

Why is the lover in these books always handsome, if looks don't matter for women? Why is it that when you discover the deepest fantasies of women, it's about handsome men?
No way would they have Joe Schmoe on the cover of those books.

Are you that retarded or faking it?

I am sure it's just a complete coincidence that the romance books women buy in droves always have a Chad on the cover, and always deal with variations of getting "raptured" by a handsome, tall man. Getting knocked up by a "mysterious man", having a "brooding, dark lover" on the side, entering a BDSM relationship with a vampire lord, etc.

Bought it, haven't read it yet.

You misunderstand me. Everyone knows women like attractive men. The Blackpill is that you cannot become attractive.

You misunderstand me. Everyone knows women like attractive men. The Blackpill is that you cannot become attractive.
But having abs is better than not having abs.

The blackpill, as I understand it, was first and foremost a reaction against bluepill and redpill lies/delusions such as "just be confident bro", "just shower and be nice", or "kino escalate her 2 points after a moderate-intensity neg".

The blackpill merely says that looks are the thing that matters the most in sexual attraction, whether you can improve them is an individual situation.

This didn't hit me hard until I saw it IRL.

My manlet hideous 2/10 cousin with his Jewnosed fat slob cunt 3/10 wife that everyone knows cucked him in college had a full wall of these Shades of Gray books. It's the most obvious betabux marriage and everyone just fucking smiles at them like it's so beautiful, while both sides of the family shit talk each other. Every time I think about my cousin, I feel so bad for him. But, he made his bed.

And then they complain about men having "unrealistic beauty standards" JFL.
Legit. You don't see any ugly fat fuckers on any of the covers of these books.

But they keep trying to shove in homely women in vidya.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back