Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here is how in my opinion we could make this forum better!

BlekPilledChad

BlekPilledChad

Banned
-
So i've been lurking for a while and I mostly agree with you dudes but I have a few notes:

1.Instead of spewing off hate I think we should focus on the problem and try and tackle it. I believe every person can find at least one woman to fuck no matter how ugly you are. But I agree the uglier you are the harder it is.

2.I think we should stop hating on each other. There is too much fighting within the forum. We have a common goal here people, and we're all here to help you get love.

3.Recently incel.life got shut down for a post about harassing a girl on a bus. So please try to minimize those posts and the people who post them are probably fake trolls trying to get us banned

Fuck off, fuck you.

Ban this Chad or Chad LARPer someone. Even his username is bragging.

not_here_4_points said:
Fuck off, fuck you.
This type of attitude is why women and men won't understand our message and your suffering. I'm trying to help but you are being stubborn. I didn't break any rules

itsOVER said:
Ban this Chad or Chad LARPer someone. Even his username is bragging.
I did not once brag or break any rules.I am here to contribute

Stfu. Everdbody with his own picture should be banned here. Are u looking for validatiom or what.

The fighting in the forum is fucking funny

No most of us want to drown in our own misery while complaining waiting for our life's to fix itself (me)