Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Here is another pack of Iranian whores on twitter (pics)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Iran has become a whore land. Thanks to US and Jewish media btw

Not gonna translate because I'm too lazy.

View: https://imgur.com/a/WxNJb5H

If you wanna see the previous post, it's here

Welcome to the forum brother.

Yeah. I actually wanted to post about Iranians twitter a month ago but I was too lazy to upload and translate. I have some insane tweets as well. Let me share here.

1)

View attachment 599322 the dude in the picture is a famous kids presenter.

2)

View attachment 599324

Here is close up picture of her profile picture: reminder that this is no larp. Iranian are actually turning to onlyfanslooking whores

View attachment 599325
View attachment 599338

3)

View attachment 599326

4)

View attachment 599327

Many simp cucks in the reply section.

Holes in Iran have higher body counts than any other asian/middleeastern country ,I swear. :feelskek:

5)

View attachment 599329 Brutal Height, Voice, Hair, Dick pill

Dude says

Foid replies:

6)
View attachment 599333

7)
View attachment 599335 Rape pill

8)

View attachment 599336

9)
View attachment 599340

----------------------------------------------
Here are some messages that specific Telegram Channels receive. They are sent anonymously.

10)

View attachment 599342

11)
View attachment 599345 DOG PILL

12)
View attachment 599350

:feelshaha:The teenage whore is only worried about the hymen. LMFAO imagine these fucking degenerate pieces of shit are ok with getting fucked while drunk but are just worried about their hymen so they don't lose their chance of getting married. They don't know iranian men have become cucks and are completely fine with marrying a used up whore.

Here are some other pictures. I call it a night

View attachment 599352
View attachment 599353

There are so many. These are for the previous month. I haven't looked for more material. God knows how many whores we have in this country. If onlyfans was legal here I can assure you Iranians would be competing with Americans.

@Fat Link I'd appreciate it if you could pin this thread. Many westerners are coping that middle east is different . I've seen greycels have their posts pinned or some other lowiq posts getting pinned.
I have had some decent posts but none of them has been pinned. This post is extremely important for arrangedmarriage copers

those muslims can come down here any time they want to

just make sure they bring their foids :ahegao:

I wanna squeeze a booba

I want to marry an Iranian foid. Do you think they would convert to Catholicism to please me?

Iran is next seamaxxing location

Looks :blackpill: but I couldn't understand shit

Will I get be headed if I try to travel Iran ? If I’m an American

I want to marry an Iranian foid. Do you think they would convert to Catholicism to please me?
They would, but you're only a green card to them. Nothing more

Iran is next seamaxxing location
Cope. White skin cope doesn't work here.

Looks :blackpill: but I couldn't understand shit
You don't need to. All you need to know is that these whores were brought up in Iran and they're probably still living in this country

Will I get be headed if I try to travel Iran ? If I’m an American
No but it's risky

"This hairy belly shows an ovarian cyst"
Irancel?

foids posting nudes/semi nudes to get attention:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

@Persianyoungcel @persianoldcel @incelerated @Shahist Persian

They would, but you're only a green card to them. Nothing more

Cope. White skin cope doesn't work here.

You don't need to. All you need to know is that these whores were brought up in Iran and they're probably still living in this country

No but it's risky

Irancel?
Nah, I used the camera google translate

Surprised they haven't been raped by they're own Muslim kind yet:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

That's even more whorish than my place. And thisnis supposed to be an islamic state.

Aren't most of young Iranians exmuslims. Khameni is just trying to hold on to power by the help of Revolutionary guards.

lol. degeneracy accelerates end times

Nah, I used the camera google translate
:feelsokman:

Based turkishcel

What game is that BTW?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Iranian foids are ugly as shit, take my word for it. Iran has one of the world's highest rates of nose jobs. JFL at the Westerners trying to score Iranian foids. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based. They're also the most entitled one. This is all because of simos though. SIMPs have unbalanced the dating market

No, but other JBW features (blue eyes, blond hair, etc.) will actually work, I'm certain of it.
Yeah. True. Blonde hair,blue eyed and chiseled jaw Chads can make Iranian foids to suck their shitstained dick.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The responses were really funny.
:feelshaha::feelskek:

That's even more whorish than my place. And thisnis supposed to be an islamic state.
I'm pretty sure more than 95 percent of iranian foids have sex on regular basis. Unfortunately there are no studies to back this up. Islamic republic doesn't want the world to know that their streets are filled with sluts.

Aren't most of young Iranians exmuslims. Khameni is just trying to hold on to power by the help of Revolutionary guards.
Yeah. Most are ex Muslims.

lol. degeneracy accelerates end times
Can't wait for Jesus to come down from heaven and wash this filth of the streets. This whole world is infected.

LMAO. :lul::lul::lul: Based.
:feelskek:

More slutty than any western toilet, :redpill: coping tradcucks dream is dead even Iran can’t pull that off and they have sharia police in the streets and the foids still act like whores with no dignity :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I WANT TO RAPE THEM SO BAD OHHHHHHH I WILL GO 9-11 ON YOUR PUSSY PROSTITUTA PUTA SHARMOOTA :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The girl in the fifth pic looks like a white foid.
Yeah. Fucking whore.

She got ratioed. :f:
Wdym by ratioed?

What does she mean by رل?
Relationship

.JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: .زنیکه تازه با نستعلیق نوشته اینو​
اینا تقریبا همش از یه کانال تلگرامی گرفتم. چون خودم اعصاب سرچ کردن و پیدا کردنو ندارم. فقط یکیشو خودم پیدا کردم اعصابمو تخمی کرد گفتم اینجا پست کنم هر چی که هست.

توییتر سگدونیه

این خط نستعلیقم مال یه پیج اینستاگرامی بود که عکسای یه عده بچه کونی جنده پولدارو می ذاره. اسمش یادم رفت

.پدرسگا نمی‌تونن کلمهٔ رابطرو بگن، می‌گن «رل». :feelskek: خودم جوونم، ولی این خُل‌بازیه​
یه عده کسخل

The number of replies to her Tweet is more than the amount of likes she got.
I see:dafuckfeels:

These foids so badly wish they were white

Decent kazoongas

More slutty than any western toilet, :redpill: coping tradcucks dream is dead even Iran can’t pull that off and they have sharia police in the streets and the foids still act like whores with no dignity :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I WANT TO RAPE THEM SO BAD OHHHHHHH I WILL GO 9-11 ON YOUR PUSSY PROSTITUTA PUTA SHARMOOTA :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek:

Shows boobs openly - but you are a creep if you objectify :feelsclown:.

I share your pain and anger. Your post depicts today’s degeneration and yesterday’s ignorance. Obscenity and indecency are an absolute problem affecting the current society at large. Nowadays Iranian women simply seek all the possibilities to yield to sexual desires and social media helps to amplify it. I am amazed seeing women are so proud having high body count and feeling not shameless. It’s the main product of social medias like twitter, Instagram and sex seeking apps. They want it this way.

Honestly, I don’t just blame women for what’s happening, men are also guilty.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Iranian foids are ugly as shit, take my word for it. Iran has one of the world's highest rates of nose jobs. JFL at the Westerners trying to score Iranian foids. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not a westerner but they look like alright to me. They are probably slutty whores under those towel wraps and ninja dress :feelsohh:

Teenage Mutant Ninja whores

Shows boobs openly - but you are a creep if you objectify :feelsclown:.
:feelsokman:

I share your pain and anger. Your post depicts today’s degeneration and yesterday’s ignorance. Obscenity and indecency are an absolute problem affecting the current society at large. Nowadays Iranian women simply seek all the possibilities to yield to sexual desires and social media helps to amplify it. I am amazed seeing women are so proud having high body count and feeling not shameless. It’s the main product of social medias like twitter, Instagram and sex seeking apps. They want it this way.

Honestly, I don’t just blame women for what’s happening, men are also guilty.
Crazy numbers of iranian simps have contributed to this disaster.

"But thanks to islam they shoud be proper housewifes" :soy:

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220711-143357.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220711-143357.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 21