Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here is a lost of reasons to not ER:

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
nice bait.

NOT SO NICE POSTER

Why are you wasting your time then? Very gay thread.

Talk back one more time and I'll write your name on a peace of paper and rip it apart and then pee on it
Hey whoa now. That's a little extreme. Can we get a mod in here? This guys talking some pretty serious shit

Eric and Dylan better tbh. Shooting up a school full of high school bullies satisfies me much more than innocent children.
Name some bullies that actually got shot
Lanza did way better and he went in solo

This may be true, but by the same nihilistic viewpoint that one uses to reach this conclusion, the list for 'reasons to go ER' looks the exact same.

This may be true, but by the same nihilistic viewpoint that one uses to reach this conclusion, the list for 'reasons to go ER' looks the exact same.
Its not nihilistic. Life has meaning and is great for others. Just not incels

Its not nihilistic. Life has meaning and is great for others. Just not incels
If you are an incel, and you believe the life of an incel holds no meaning and is just suffering, then that makes you nihilistic, does it not?
How else does one reach the conclusion that there is nothing better to do than go on a murder-suicide rampage, what is the reasoning behind it? :feelswhere:

Most people don't have the balls to ER anyway including myself. Its something that a few select people already have programmed into them and then society unleash it. bless the fearless heroes.

T
If you are an incel, and you believe the life of an incel holds no meaning and is just suffering, then that makes you nihilistic, does it not?
How else does one reach the conclusion that there is nothing better to do than go on a murder-suicide rampage, what is the reasoning behind it? :feelswhere:
To cause pain and suffering to others and to rid the world of femoid, chads, cucks, etc. Meaningless existence wouldn't make me want to ER, it would make me want to LDAR. Why do anything if none of it matters?

As an Overlord I'm surprised you didn't at least guess that's where I was coming from.

13576.jpg

go er. boyos!