Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here another example power of fakeup

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
17126609 276375089443204 2990441224030126080 n
J18

She supposed to be one of Thailand top models. She hoes from 5/10 to 9/10 thanks to fake up

God dammit imagine looksmaxxing, giving your best, then going into a bar and picking up a stacy, taking her home and fucking her thinking that you have ascended, then in the morning waking up next to Samara from ring.

id fuck her without makeup and enjoy it
shes above my looksmatch
She is above mine too but how much would the gap be between the fakeup and non fake up version?

I actually prefer her without makeup. And she looks fine.

Bad example? Even without make up her skin looks pale and smooth, doesn't have chinky eyes. Her eyebrows are weak but still, that's not horrible

She's still pretty cute without fake-up.
I actually prefer her without makeup. And she looks fine.
Exactly. Imagine her being your wife.

The whole point of fakeup is to boost their smv so instead of settling for looksmatch they can hopefully snag a chad.

Fucking frauds. You already live life on easy mode, why use cheats?

volcel if you wouldn't fuck the girl on the right tbh

MakeMakepIllegal

her looksmatch posts in this forum.

Hapa girls become models.
Hapa boys become incels.

Life is a scam.

How is wearing a mask in public a crime when makeup isn't?

I would love to see a day where all cosmetics were banned, foids wouldnt even go outside.

Ban it. Just fucking ban it. Throw makeup in firepit and the throw grenades in it only to nuke it afterwards

Makeup makes her look older. She looks fine without it.

God dammit imagine looksmaxxing, giving your best, then going into a bar and picking up a stacy, taking her home and fucking her thinking that you have ascended, then in the morning waking up next to Samara from ring.
Or imagine ascending with your looksmaxx and then when she dresses up and puts makeup she looks like stacy and now you have to compete with chad

This comes to show how Foids, in general, are insecure. Imagine how batshit crazy they'd go if makeup was banned.