Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel her son died to a suicide

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
she is using her son's death to make people feel bad for her.

also jfl at her thumbnails trying to look young and sexy.

guys you should know that even if the mother was an abusive, unsupportive piece of shit, people would still side with the mother and support her.

people are so brainwashed that they always manage to twist the situation into feeling bad for the woman and making it about her. :lul:

son's death = time to make it big on youtube
son's death = time to squeeze out that sweet sympathy nectar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGi1CXYk3NY&t=1672s

lmao i've seen this before. my mom would do the same shit no joke. bitch hates me but would use my suicide for sympathy and shit

lmao i've seen this before. my mom would do the same shit no joke. bitch hates me but would use my suicide for sympathy and shit
they fucking would! :yes:

i remember when i was in highschool and someone close of theirs had died, they would always post pictures on facebook and fish for damn sympathing, fucking disgusting!

Not clicking that, she can piss off.

I don't know how to feel about this, and it's hard to say tbh.
On one hand this could easily be a narcissist that is using her son's death for attention.
But on the other hand, it's also possible she made as a show of devotion for her son, and a way his name can live on.

Hard to say without knowing her as a person.

Utter narcissism. Everyone can see it but no one dares call it out or the soy police will be on you.
Shamless. Poor kid never stood a chance with a mother like that

Her face on the video thumbnail screams ''I don't give a fuck about my son's death''.

This is why when Figrews die I laugh.

Shes doing it for SIMPathy.

On one hand this could easily be a narcissist that is using her son's death for attention.
But on the other hand, it's also possible she made as a show of devotion for her son, and a way his name can live on.

I agree, the reality is, we are incels. We will never know what it is like to raise one of your own, and then for your own to take their life. Regardelss of if they're normies, its not as easy as just dismissing this because it is a foid.

it seems like she dgaf and just acting lol

What a disgrace. At least the son is at peace from this accursed realm

She should do the same

Since she is doing it in a public place (Youtube) and her videos are basically face reacts, it's clear that she's doing it for the attention. The videos are about her, not him.

Tbh she looks like a psycho she probably killed hime

it worked :feelskek: :feelsclown: that's how much she cares about her son. she can make it big off youtube. maybe you should've been a better mom so he doesn't off himself in the first place :feelskek:

Good morning...not one second. RIP to the son.

Devils

Only Out there for themselfs leeching If given the Chance.

she is using her son's death to make people feel bad for her.

also jfl at her thumbnails trying to look young and sexy.

guys you should know that even if the mother was an abusive, unsupportive piece of shit, people would still side with the mother and support her.

people are so brainwashed that they always manage to twist the situation into feeling bad for the woman and making it about her. :lul:

son's death = time to make it big on youtube
son's death = time to squeeze out that sweet sympathy nectar.

View attachment 430285

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGi1CXYk3NY&t=1672s

fuck that foid for being such an attention whore. Pretty sure my good for nothing mother would be doing the same thing in order to fish for likes and sympathy and money, and ultimately, white cock.

I'd fuck and give her a new son if she let me(But I'm not taking care of it)... NGL

Pretty sure she was the reason for his suicide

Everybody empty out ur bank account and send money to this bitch now so she can buy a new son