Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her looksmatch was killed with a headshot from a revolver by rick grimes

jesus christ the sniffer on that woman is astronomically large

jesus christ the sniffer on that woman is astronomically large

I don't think she's ugly tbh. Low tier normie I'd say.

mogs me. bitch is old as fuck tbh :feelscomfy: fucked a hundred chads in her teens :feelscomfy:

She is so average looking but the comments are all telling her that she's beautiful and above average.
If she was a man they'd try bluepilling and giving all these looksmaxxing suggestions.

I'm an ugly woman. Photo on profile if you need proof. I get plenty of Tinder matches and maybe one-off "hey"'s, but if I try to reply I get radio silence or the guy only wants to hook up, not even grab a coffee or anything. So :/

I'd still stick my dick in it, but probably opt for wearing four condoms at the same time just to be on the safe side until the bitch gets a medical checkup with a doctor's note and even then I would make her get a second medical check up elsewhere just for the added security or peace of mind. My standards or bar is set very low currently, I'll take what I can get.

Anybody have this bitch's phone number?

Hell, I would take a heavy chunky gal and eat donuts off her large ass right now, once again, my standards are very low currently. I would lick the powdered sugar off of her asshole as she farts donut crumbs within my peripheral.

How low can a guy go you might ask? Pretty fucking low.

Last edited:
Hell, I would take a heavy chunky gal and eat donuts off her large ass right now, once again, my standards are very low currently. I would lick the powdered sugar off of her asshole as she farts donut crumbs within my peripheral.

How low can a guy go you might ask? Pretty fucking low.
:feelshaha:

Another Chad chaser senior whore, nothing special

Rick didn’t actually kill creepy Clara, OP.

He let her go and she later died and became a walker and was seen wandering the prison yard sometime after the Too Far Gone episode.

View: https://youtu.be/Eey68NKR0nA

Last edited:
"I dont know if my face is enought to attract chad"
Dumb bitch

she looks like a witch

still has more smv than all sub8 men combined

Her looksmatch is currently scamming an elderly couple out of their credit card

I should actually revise that.

Rick didn’t kill creepy Clara…with his revolver anyway.

He may however of “technically” killed her with his knife when she tried to lunge at and kill him so as to make a snack for the zombified walkerized head of her dead boyfriend.

All that said my initial post was already a fuckup anyway since OP was talking about a girl’s presumed “male” looksmatch being killed by good ole Rick or rather Rick’s revolver.

low on cash, rent out forehead space for advertisements