Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Her looksmatch died working on the three gorges dam

she looks like the egg from berserk lmao :feelskek:

how can she even see

average yellow fever fag

Remember ricebrothers, it's mostly the most ugly Noodlewhores that go for foreigners and most of them still end up settling for an ugly White man, Chad's treat them as ONS's and Chadlite's are the most they can get. If you look at almost all Asian toilet celebrities known for their beauty they exclusively marry ricebrothers.

I check out WMAF couples all the time, this year I saw only 2 Asian Stacies with non-Asians, one was the ugliest White man ever made, literally I and 99% of this forum mog him, no idea how he got her. The other was with a tall Black dude and she was a dark-skinned Asian, this almost automatically makes her less attractive to all men other than desperate Niggers.

All other Asian toilets I saw were the ugly ones, there's a stereotype that "foreigners fuck anyone" in Asia because they almost always take the ugliest toilets off the market.