Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Her inbox is full. She would NOT give an Incel a chance

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This woman is old school and believes in chivalry. That means that she no longer agrees to being pumped and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. She is looking a beta provider that will court her. Maybe wine and dine her for some weeks, and then he may kiss her. And she has lots of options, hundreds of messages a day. But most of those are not Incel.

That is right you fucking Incels. She wouldn't touch you with a 10 feet pole!

f3jvfcnebk211.png

I am sorely heartbroken

Ethnic with an unrealistically large amount of weight and possibly mileage from high school is out or my league?

Sounds about right

AND single mother on top of that. Still, with all of that her SMV is higher than this whole forum combined and she has hundreds of people to choose from while sub5 guys need to rot in loneliness. She could probably also make a living from selling her shit online.

B-but muh "male privilege"

Ethnic with an unrealistically large amount of weight and possibly mileage from high school is out or my league?

Sounds about right

AND single mother on top of that. Still, with all of that her SMV is higher than this whole forum combined and she has hundreds of people to choose from while sub5 guys need to rot in loneliness. She could probably also make a living from selling her shit online.

B-but muh "male privilege"

Blackpilled!

I appreciate the blatant homophobia in the about me. The section where you are supposed to write quick facts about herself she dedicates half the space to hating on gay men....? I guess I can see that she's telling gay dudes not to message her and waste her time, but why would gay men be messaging her?

Sounds about right

You forgot with someone else's semen stains running around. Seriously guys, its beyond over. Forget about females and make the most out of your lives by doing what you enjoy. Rub one out occasionally and call it a day. Things in regards to "females"(and I use that term loosely) are only getting worse.

This woman is old school and believes in chivalry. That means that she no longer agrees to being pumped and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. She is looking a beta provider that will court her. Maybe wine and dine her for some weeks, and then he may kiss her. And she has lots of options, hundreds of messages a day. But most of those are not Incel.

That is right you fucking Incels. She wouldn't touch you with a 10 feet pole!

f3jvfcnebk211.png
IMG 20180607 151057
Tenor 1

I appreciate the blatant homophobia in the about me. The section where you are supposed to write quick facts about herself she dedicates half the space to hating on gay men....? I guess I can see that she's telling gay dudes not to message her and waste her time, but why would gay men be messaging her?
Maybe she knows she can be mistaken for another men. :feelsgah:

You forgot with someone else's semen stains running around. Seriously guys, its beyond over. Forget about females and make the most out of your lives by doing what you enjoy. Rub one out occasionally and call it a day. Things in regards to "females"(and I use that term loosely) are only getting worse.
MGTOW detected. In order to make the most of our lives we need females. We MUST restore the partriarchy

MGTOW detected. In order to make the most of our lives we need females. We MUST restore the partriarchy

It'll never be restored. The cucks in this world out number us a million to one. It would literally take thousands of men going ER at once to even have a chance at getting the message across. Just give up and move on.

I wonder if they have a pink option for hair color there.

Fuck off Trad Cuck beta orbiter.

ez9h959fgk211.jpg

jkecqY5.png

Her looksmatch is getting eaten by raccoons in the nearby dumpster.