Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her: im looking for talkative, handsome, empathetic and kind friend. Also her:

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-

Im not joking i just saw this on dating site :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsree:

Flat faced gook

First why the fuck they even look for "friends" (simp cucks who will pay for her) on dating sites if there is normal social media?

First why the fuck they even look for "friends" (simp cucks who will pay for her) on dating sites if there is normal social media?
Cause foids are vermins

What’s wrong with using a gook as fuckmeat? :feelsjuice:
Nothing at all brocel.

But randomly validating a whores looks by saying "I would fuck her" or "I'd still fuck her" is pretty counter intuitive don't you think?

Nothing at all brocel.

But randomly validating a whores looks by saying "I would fuck her" or "I'd still fuck her" is pretty counter intuitive don't you think?
Saying something on obscure incel forum =/= saying something to foid’s face
The bitch didn’t really receive the validation

Her looksmatch posts on here

They have unlimited supply of white dicks, she is probably baiting simps for onlyfans

she looks normal autist

That's a fellow ricecel in a wig.

I'd love to date her but she wouldn't even look at my direction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back