Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her home team and fellow compatriots are getting there ass kicked 3-0, and she still wants a selfie from one of the stars of the opposing team

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsLKEl8G-n4

A foid referee was officiating a friendly match between Brazil and Israel, and the legendary players were participating (Cafu, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Roberto Carlos). Brazil won 4-2, but at this point in the game, Israel were getting their asses handed to them 3-0.
The foid referee, also Israeli, stopped the match to give Kaka (geez what a fucked up name) a yellow card, but the reason was so she can get a selfie with him. She still admired him even after her fellow Israelis were being humiliated.

The second link shows her face close up, and she's clearly post wall. Imagine if her looksmatch would've stopped a game to take a selfie with a good looking female player?

Ronaldinho was present, and was even a better player than Kaka, but he's black and ugly as fuck. If it was solely talent admiration, why not take pictures with him?

It kind of reminds me years ago, when Argentina defeated my team, Colombia, on Colombian soil, and the local Colombian foids couldn't stop talking how hot and talented Batistuta was (Batistuta is retired now, this happened in the early 2000s, I think).

Whether it is in athletics or war, women admire the men that defeat the men of their own group. If you think that invading armies had to force themselves on the females of the conquered nation, I have a bridge to sell you.

I am in the market for a nice used bridge. Tell me, is it cantilever or suspension? Maybe a cute little covered one? (They don't freeze as much)

I am in the market for a nice used bridge. Tell me, is it cantilever or suspension? Maybe a cute little covered one? (They don't freeze as much)
What if it's cantilever?
What if it's suspension?
What if it's covered?

What is this clown world where women are reffing real sports?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back