Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Her eyes makes me so fucking horny

So everyone has to be horny with you or what?

Sadistic man.

So everyone has to be horny with you or what?

Sadistic man.
Another projection from my hater, NO im just sharing that it makes me horny, Jeez dude when will you get off my ass faggot, You aleredy established as a hater, I get it, And i dont care, Dunno what the fuck happened but your like mosquito now.

Last edited:
Another projection from my hater, NO im just sharing that it makes me horny, Jeez dude when will you get off my ass faggot, You aleredy established as a hater, I get it, And i dont care, Dunno what the fuck happened but your like mosquito now.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Not very coomfuel for me tbh.:dafuckfeels:

Then miss out, I would creampie this fucking foid!
Fine. I'll go and creampie this one instead. Your taste in foids sucked-ass! anyways.

Last edited:
You are a certified cuckoo posting foid worshipping on an incel forum.

Clearly masochist stating his horniness with thirsty men.

Disgusting, man.

Disgusting, man.
Haters gonna hate, keep crying, Dnr

Disgusting, man.
Why do you fight with everyone?

Why do you fight with everyone?
Not everyone, this nigga has a wicked mentality. Posting coomfuel on an incel forum and foid worshipping in an incel forum is the shit why I registered here, if I wanted to read this shit I'd just have stayed in Reddit with all those cucks and simps.

noodlewhors get so much attention in japan than its basically a fully gynocentric society

Not everyone, this nigga has a wicked mentality. Posting coomfuel on an incel forum and foid worshipping in an incel forum is the shit why I registered here, if I wanted to read this shit I'd just have stayed in Reddit with all those cucks and simps.
Literally like talking with ChatGPT.
So you like men then and cant appreciate womens fine features, It aint me thats the cuck, Im attracted to women, Unlike you faggot.

So you like men then and cant appreciate womens fine features, It aint me thats the cuck, Im attracted to women, Unlike you faggot.
I appreciate foid's features, because that's what I am coded for, the difference is that you are proclaiming to all people to be horny with you because you are a degenerated piece of shit, like the braincuck you are with this kind of threads. That's the difference.

What differentiates you from a normie on Reddit simping for a foid? Absolutely no difference, that's why this kind of posts is just foid worshipping and totally irrelevant.

I appreciate foid's features, because that's what I am coded for, the difference is that you are proclaiming to all people to be horny with you because you are a degenerated piece of shit, like the braincuck you are with this kind of threads. That's the difference.

What differentiates you from a normie on Reddit simping for a foid? Absolutely no difference, that's why this kind of posts is just foid worshipping and totally irrelevant.
Dnr, Are you done soon?

Not for you, inkoid

Round eyed Chadevil only